Reviews for Genic
Penny Potato chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
Great story! update soon!
Silver Gryphon chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
Ooh, I'm guessing it's Steve or whoever he works for! Hm, I wonder who the real bad guy is? Is it the humans? Or could the genics be the real trouble?

I like your story very much! You have amazing characters and a very intriguing plot going on... Awaiting next chapter!
crimsonstain08 chapter 17 . 6/16/2008
Poor thing...Great chapter, though, so keep up the good work!
crimsonstain08 chapter 16 . 6/6/2008
“Yes. The city. It would make no sense to say our territory is next to the border of our territory.”

lol, best line in the chapter.

Great story, a very interesting idea to it. But, I have just one little question. What is the point? Is there like some big bad guy coming out soon? Or just a troop of little ones, while Jamie and Sylkon slowly get together?

Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Thaddeus Grey chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
I like Atanaqui. She has a creative name, good job on that one. I like this story as well so far. Interesting.

One thing I'd like to bring up is Jamie's observation that the girl isn't carrying any guns. The way it's worded, Jamie obviously sounds relieved, but to put it bluntly I can't see any reason to mention that with that kind of significance without some earlier happenings to tie it in.

What I mean is, Jamie sounds like she's experienced guns before, when there hasn't really been anything significant to note that. I know it's a minor detail, but I can't help feeling maybe you should have something to tie it in a little earlier. Like maybe have the characters talking earlier on the other side of the wall firing a few shots for some reason, and Jamie gets scared.

Just my unprofessional opinoin. And opinion. Sounds good so far. I'll keep reading.
KaraBri chapter 14 . 5/21/2008
I like it. Short but still good. I really like what you're doing. Instead of the whole science experiment vs. humans, you have it more...oh, I don't know how to put it...but I like it.

~Bri

(P.S. Just didn't feel up to logging in.)
Chad chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
I liked everything you got so far. Can't wait to keep reading.
Rynx-too-genki chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Oh! Now I finally know what kind of genic Jamie is!

Awesome update!
harrison-girl chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
Good enough, I suppose. Are Atanaqui's parents dead? The way she talks about them, implys that they are.
Tessabe chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
It was fine until the second from last line. You just seem so dependable doesn't strike true. It'd sound better if he said he trusted him or hinted he had a feeling or something, this line you have here kind of jars me from the story.
Tessabe chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
This looks good but there were minor spelling errors, they were the type that would have gotten by a spallcheck so you might want to go over it again.
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
That's weird about Jamie's vision...

Well, if anything, I think this story's getting even better. Keep up the good work, and please update soon! :)
Lord Leachim chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i'm just leaving this review as a note to myself to come back later and start reading this. the story summary sounded interesting. i like the title too. i'll try to read a few chapters pretty soon.
Rynx-too-genki chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
It feels like the story has started to develop more about the city than Jamie. I'd kind of like to hear more from her though. But that's just me.

Great story! Update soon!
harrison-girl chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
Oh noes! What's happened to Sylkon? That was a good cliffie, a good chapter too.