Reviews for Genic
harrison-girl chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Well, in some ways, this chapter was better than the other, and worse too. I liked the ending; very halting, knew what was going on, and it wasn't a cliffie either! Description, however, was not as good; I know it seems nit-picky, but the discription of the watch was dissapointing, not good at all, a fifth-grader could have done better (not to be mean of course!) but moving on.

“I think I’ll call it Kataniker City from now on, just to save myself the confusion.”

Sylkon shrugged again. “You’ll get used to it eventually.”

“Used to calling them both Kataniker, or used to confusion?” Jamie muttered to herself.

GENIUS QUOTES! I adore them!

Looking forward to the next chappie.
Flo Johns chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Excellent story so far (I just finished all six chapters now, so please excuse my lack-of review of the other ones)

I love your characters, especially Atanaqui!

It must suck for Jamie to have her home destroyed, get stunned, be attacked by Chimeras and still be left in the dark about everything that going on, all in the same week.

Ah, the life of a sci-fi character...

Anyway, update soon!

~FJ
harrison-girl chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
I think that it would be a goo idea to end a chapter with something other than a cliffie, you know, give us some information and so on. There are other ways of wrapping things up.
Rynx-too-genki chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
O.O... Jamie must feel awful! Having no one trust you and having your only home you've ever known be destroyed must have taken a toll on her! Great chapter!

Update soon!
PJ141991 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I read the prologue. It's very interesting... but you have too many of these.

" ," the man questioned.

" ," she screamed.

" ," he lied.

Instead, use more of these:

" ," her voice was stern and miliatry.
Rynx-too-genki chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Ooh! I wonder why the Chimera would back away after smelling her blood... Is it poisonous or something? I know that butterflys have a certain pattern on their wings to warn predators that they're poisonous but I never heard of having to sniff someones blood to check for poison...

Update soon!(Thanks for checking out my story!)
Writer chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Griste is a good name... sounds menacing. I'd say use it.

Overall, you've got a good story going here. Sufficient to keep me interested, love the use of cliffhangers; a writer's best friend, a reader's greatest fear :P
Rynx-too-genki chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Great story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! amie must be so confused!

Maybe you could call them Chimera's? Or something... Though Griste is a good name too.

Update soon!
Rynx-too-genki chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Great story!
harrison-girl chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
oh! The suspense!
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Darn it. You just updated today? Well, I guess you probably won't update this story for a while then. Oh well. Please just update as soon as you can. I can't rant about the cliffhanger (I hate cliffhangers!)since I'm guilty of them too. This is an excellent story, and my guess is it will end up getting even better. Bye.
harrison-girl chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Very cool.
Smar chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
You don't need to say this is vague because it isn't. You are doing the right thing - starting in the middle of the action and explaining things as you go along. That's excellent. I hope you continue this.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2