Reviews for Number Crunch
guppylove chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Keep doing whatever you are doing. You really brought those numbers to life. What's missing from the narrative is Nine. But I sure you already know that.
guppylove chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Ha! I made it to the end. Seven ate Nine - I've definitely heard that before. Really funny. And you've got more to boot.
Greatheart chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
This wasn't bad. There wasn't much substance, but what was there was very readable. Again, creativity, and I like how you managed to take numbers with personalities and turn them into characters. Make sure that you watch for mistakes like missing words that can be caught easily with proofreading. Also, one silly little thing that I noticed, I think you meant to say "I want to have a soda named after me" not that "I want to be named after a soda."
Greatheart chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I thought this was very creative. I thought I was the only one who subconsciously attached personalities to numbers. The only problem that I have with it is that it reads like a list, which kind of chops it into little pieces. I know that it's not a story, but I would be interested to see how you could connect everything to make an easier transition from one number to the next.

I think it's great that you do your "scribbles" as sort of writing exercises. Keep it up, it's obviously helping your creativity and imagination.