Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
Chasing Starlight chapter 21 . 12/27/2008
OKAY, WTF WAS THAT? How can you just end it like that! I've been deceived, lied to, utterly destroyed because of your lack of words! If you're not careful, I might just stab you with a barbeque fork too. Remember this: I know where you sleep, Cassie dearest.

PS Jasmine's mad, too.
Belle Morte858 chapter 21 . 12/27/2008
Wow. That chapter was great... update again soon!
authordream4life chapter 21 . 12/27/2008
AGH! Really good, but...I'm still pretty much at the point I was after reading the last chapter.I think I missed it-do they LEAVE Isaac? I just need some verification, here!

Please and thank you!
it's julia chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
Wow, I really liked this chapter. You used some awesome metaphors, like the mirror within a mirror. And I was able to follow Delilah's thinking more than I usually can. I get a little lost sometimes in all the small realizations she makes about herself. This turning point (or climax, as it may be) was really well-written, I think. Wicked cool.

Sorry I haven't replied on the last couple of chapters. :P

I wonder where she's going to go from here. I mean, obviously this "path" will involve Cain, seeing as she can't seem to pry herself away from him. But Delilah can't continue doing the same things she's been doing, now that she realizes that it all amounts to nothing.

Ah. Edge of my seat, here. Add more when you can.

-j
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
Yeah I'm missing the snow this x-mas too...Well, water in general. I haven't seen rain in months. X_X

I was excited to see you had update! But I was also a little disappointed, because while a lot became clear in her head, not much actually happened. No problem though. The chappy will be explosive, eh? .

Oh yeah. Your metaphors are like an aphrodisiac. There, I said it. Merry Christmas!
she gets skills from the pills chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
aw that was an awesome chapter and so not boring! i love philosophical paradigms in literature so know i did enjoy this alot! please update again soon.
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
"Because there was no me. There was only him."

GREAT line, sounds exactly like that Nine Inch Nails song Only. In fact, it's the song I always think of as I read this.

Fantastic, as always. Although the chapter was short I still thoroughly enjoyed it (again, as always)

update soon!
coco chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
love it
Twist Their Emotions chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
Love this. Great job. I like that there is finally a turning point in her thoughts.
nul chapter 20 . 12/25/2008
Oh Lordie.

Wow. -sigh-

I don't know what it is about it, it's so dark, so different from what I normally read, and its strangely addictive.

Your writing style is beautiful and Delilah is easy to relate to, no matter how different we may be.

Cain, God. He just, eh.

He confuses me. I don't understand him.

I'm kinda "dying" to know about his history.

I'll be looking forward to your next update!

Too excited.

Please, please, please update quickly!
nul chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
I swore I wouldn't review till the last chapter (as of now), because it'd probably insanely annoying to have someone go, on every chapter:

OH MY GOD. THIS IS SO GOOD.

Not that I'd write it like that. Hehe.

Cain and Delilah's relationship confuses me.

He just wants to hurt her?

This story really confuses me, but I love it.

You bring up these ideas that I've thought about, but not in depth and made a story out of it.

Where did you get this idea?

You write beautifully, and that's what attracted me to this story. And the summary was amazing.

Why did you decide to incorporate Gasoline and Spark into this story, and how? Like did it just come to you, and BOOM, it worked out?

This story is wonderful.

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
Faith Adeline chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
O, uh oh! Good chapter. I can't believe they burned the brother! Zang! Can't wait to see where this is going. Keep it up and update soon :)

Faith
Madeline Bicoa-Ryne chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
PFT. Patient? No.

BUT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!

Well, kinda. It would've been better if there was a chapter after it that I could read. But alas, you like to torture us.

WOE IS ME IN THE BITTER WINTER...

Hey. Snow day! Why study for finals? How about writing more of this? Eh? Eh? Finals are pointless anyway.

Maybe we can do a snow dance later (since this snow day is incredibly snow-less) and it'll blizzard the rest of the week. I'm pretty sure they're gunna cancel finals and make us keep our current grades if we don't have school at all this week (although I'm sure we will, which is why we need to do a rain[snow] dance).

Good idea, yeah?

I think the main point of that blather was to tell you to write more SOON.

Kay bye.
authordream4life chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
Still beautiful, in its really dark, destructive way. Of course you're still as amazing-don't worry about the "over a month" thing; this story is worth the wait and I don't think I could bare to be mad at you when you've created something so WONDERFUL.

Keep up the fantastic work-I can't wait for more.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
Wow! Amazing. Loved. It was so intense I was just...whoah. Forgive me, but I've forgotten what Cain means. That was a powerful line, but I couldn't tie the significance to it because I forgot the meaning. But oh wow. As always, I'm amazed.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »