Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
innocently confused chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
awesome story very messed up though

very peotic writing
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
Yeah...so, like...WOAH!

I'm so blown away by this story. I don't think it could possibly work being written by anyone else, in any other style. Alot of other reviewers have said it, but I'll say it again: we've been sucked in! You've created such a fascinating microcosm, and I don't think we'll see anything like it ever again.

If that makes any sense whatsoever.

As I was reading this, I was thinking about what my reaction would be if I saw our daring duo traversing an empty street. There is so much hidden depth that I'm sure I'd miss everything, but isn't that what this is about?

Please, as a Christmas present to your adoring fans, update soon!
WhenItRains chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
Wow, this is getting deep. I really like it. It's amazing that you can keep this going so smoothly and make it so real. Every chapter I read just sucks me in and I want more! And I love that this is so original and different than all the other stories I've read. You are just doing an amazing job with this I can't wait for more.
coalhouse chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
Amazing chapter. You have such a great writing style.

Delilah kind-of reminds me of Edward Norton's character in Fight Club (Mind-blowing movie/novel.) Someone who just snaps. And Cain reminds me of Tyler Durden.

Anyway, i love it. Update soon!
MovingToAnImaginaryRhythm chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is good. This is really good, and very interesting. The time jumps makes me curious, and I adore your characters (even though we've only met two in action and some only received a - very good - description) and how everything is described and build up. The writing flows nicely, and it's comfortable to read; not easy, not confusing. It feels like it's written by a professional writer or something, so thumbs up to you. I would write a better review, but it's 5:34 AM over here in Sweden, so... I'll probably get back to you on that.
AmberAmbushed chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
That's so fucked up.

Still an amazing story, though...

I just can't believe that he would kill his brother... actually, I can, it just kind of sickens me... I don't know.

You're so good at writing though, I'm jealous.
25ariel25 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Wow, I just started reading this story yesterday, and I'm not even sure if I like it, but I can't stop so that's gotta be a good thing right?
you're so postmodern chapter 19 . 12/10/2008
Amazing once again. My favorite were the last few paragraphs that dealt with creation/destroying.

very deep and written amazingly.

everytime i hear the song City by Hollywood Undead, the scene with cain and delilah first burn down that house comes to mind.
coco chapter 19 . 12/6/2008
i love it!

it's radical and profound.

please update soon
thefuturefreaksmeout chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
i really don't know what to write. this is just so amazing. i will return and write a better review when i'm back to my senses agaiin, your way with words, it's magic. honestly.
Belle Morte858 chapter 19 . 11/24/2008
(excuse me) NO EFFING WAY! lol

Wow what a great addition to the story! I had absolutely no idea that Cain/Adam/Gasoline could be scummy no good Isaacs brother...omg that is just the icing on the cake...HA wow I LOVED the new chapter and i hope you update again soon!
awesomelyme chapter 19 . 11/18/2008
Very nice twist. I thought the chapter turned out pretty good. But now I feel bad for not updating my story. Oh well. Keep up the great work.
Demeterr chapter 19 . 11/13/2008
Ah wow... what a twisted story (in a good way of course). I like it~
CreativeEdge chapter 19 . 11/13/2008
I like that - if you were to remove the plot/ideas, the whole world that Delilah has created - that there is something reminiscint of an acutal relationship between her and cain, that despite the metaphors and the destructiveness there is something vulnerable, emotional and...relatable. which is a good thing because this story can teeter on unrelatable only because it is so intense, but you've managed to write Delilah in a believable, and yes, relatable ( as in the culmination of every crazy anarchy directed thought i've ever had) way .

really, really well written )
swellhats chapter 19 . 11/12/2008
I feel like I should hail you. Your story is so beautifully written and has such an edge. Grumble, grumble. Seriously, what books do you read? :)
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »