Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 19 . 11/12/2008
The only thing I can say is that you blow me away.

I would pay to read this. I actually feel like I should. Even though you say you aren't happy with the chapter, I think it's genious. Such a beautiful, poetic story.

I think the world would be a sorry(er) place if you never published this.
authordream4life chapter 19 . 11/12/2008
It's wonderful. Keep up the good work!
Madeline Bicoa-Ryne chapter 19 . 11/12/2008
Cassie! I dunno why you're not happy with it. I liked it.

A very dun Dun DUN chapter.

So Isaac and... Adam...

Interesting interesting.

I didn't see it coming exactly. I saw SOMETHING coming, but I didn't know what.

Anyway, it's time for the next chapter. You say you have no time, but you should do it on Wednesdays, since you don't work those nights! Yeah?

It makes sense, since I'm your muse and all.
meowza chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
Ladytron! :)

“Wrong. She’s entirely mine.” “Look at my hands, Delilah, and tell me I can create anything.”

love these lines so very much. this whole chapter was worth the wait. love love love. that's the only word I can use to describe.

you should really check these songs out, btw:

True Romance - She Wants Revenge

LOVE

THIS STORY

seriously

IT IS SO GOOD

Some stories need dialogue to remain interesting, but this one I can't get enough of even with lack of dialogue

I ADORE the characters and how much they've developped

honestly my favorite story on ficton press because it isn't REDUNDANT, it keeps me interested no matter what!

take your time, stuff this good shouldn't be rushed :)
Faith Adeline chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
Wow, I can't believe Cain is related to Isaac! What a twist! I liked it. Keep it up!

Faith
Twist Their Emotions chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
Loved it. Great twist, great story. I have been meaning to ask if you are at all influenced by the movie Donnie Darko? Their are a few lines in that movie that I've always tied into this story. But anyways, fantastic and thought-provoking. :)
it's julia chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
Brothers? Unfuckingbelievable.

I didn't see that one coming.

The ending was so poetic. I loved it.

Take your time with adding these chapters, dude. It's -your- story. Not ours.

Looking forward to another installment, as always.

-J.
Madeline Bicoa-Ryne chapter 18 . 11/10/2008
I hate you. I could have sworn I had another chapter left after this one. Damn you.

This is me responding to the whole story so far. You know me. I'm too lazy to respond to EVERY chapter. Pft.

Quote I liked:

"Jealousy and desire make you hate the things you adore and observation and passion make you adore the things you hate."

There were a lot more that I loved, but I never really thought to save them until this one. I'm dumb.

I need to upload this playlist you got going on for this story. Whenever I finally have time.

You WILL post the next chapter. I'll cyber bully you until you do. Or I guess I could for real bully you. I see you almost everyday, afterall. However, if you don't complete my demands, I'll get all of your readers together and we'll revolt. It'll be an all out riot. P

I guess I'm gunna go read How High now...
jasmin chapter 17 . 11/6/2008
You slut! You never sent me this chapter...or eighteen. :pouts: I can't believe you forgot about me. I thought you had writers block. You use to always send me the newest chapter. I feel so, so...betrayed. lol. Whatever. I'll just read the chapters when you post them; just like everyone else does. :tear:

Ohh, I'll have my revenge...
shinaynay chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
i like them.

they're so tragic
daniJBG chapter 18 . 11/4/2008
redundancy is a troublesome little thing isnt it? well your one of those authors who arent which is why I keep on reading yeppers. your philosophy is so Evilly miraculous its like a young Friedrich Nietzsche meets Jean-Paul Sartre but in the style of John Ajvide Lindqvist (the better writer of vampire fiction compared to twilight) I like how deliah becomes a slave to her lie with cain and cain well he's just the type of guy you would want stitching you back together I think hehe. I get the metaphor of gasoline and spark very true how things can look the same but are not the same thoughts. Its like walking past patrick bateman on wallstreet not knowing he's a serial rapist but I dont think cain's that extreme well at least now anyways. I seriously do love the maschoism that deliah is a slave to because its just more thrilling and exciting I think anyways. so lenox is a troublesome little thing but I kind of like his charcter in a way its like he's the same as cain but a bit more dangerous but probaly not as productive as cain. Cain is dangerous in his own way though and I'm already seeing the anarchy that he can bring in future chapters when the time becomes right for him. it's as though deliah was his own little push off his own cliff to that spiral of upsetted establishment. but I really cant wait for what you have planned for our, (sorry but I will use this) harley quinn and joker characters that you have created with less clown makeup though. damn im excited for future chapters and future inner dialogue and future twisted moments from deliah and caine makes my bones shiver odd as it sounds. but yes I liked this chapter very much and wait for the next one just like evryone else. your style of writing kind of reminds me of a twisted jd salinger in away which I love because it's amazing. glad you liked those songs I really do think of cain and deliah when I hear those songs and ever think of trying to get this published? I would go out and buy it makes avery good read and is definetly different from other stories I've read. anyways keep up the good work and cant wait for the enxt chapter and btw My Violent Heart is one of my fave NIN songs even had the pleasure of hearing it live ten feet away from the sexy trent reznor when I saw that it brought back instant memories and I went sqe yes like a fangirl when I saw it on the playlist. okies cheers mate!
Faith Adeline chapter 18 . 10/28/2008
Good job, I liked this chaper :) Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
TinyMusicalShore chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I thought it was hilarious too. Wow, this is interesting, watching my brothers, -well brother and strang friend that i might as well be related to, he lives will us practically- fighting with sticks and one telling me t guard his juicebox with my life. And no, they're not 4. They are both like 10 or 11.. But you probabaly don't care about that so here is the real review.

I love your writing.
TinyMusicalShore chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Now I know what Zoie-aka Juicy- was talking about. I was wary at first but now I have offically fallen in love with the story.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »