Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
TinyMusicalShore chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
My friends Zoie has been nagging m e to read this for about a week now. She calls it 'One of those stories on FP that actually isn't crap and that never gets boring and is like AWSOME!' So here I am.

And so far it reminds me way to much of her. I wonder why, my pessimistic bestie.

But anyways, I think I like it. Will read more to find out.
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
You know what I thought when I read this chapter? Lenox reminds me of Lex Luthor.

That may be because of his name though...lol
it's julia chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
Great chapter, as always.

Cain is such force of nature. He's like a wrecking ball. I love it.

Please update soon.

-J.
awesomelyme chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
very good. I know what you mean about time.
Belle Morte858 chapter 18 . 10/10/2008
Wow...that was an amazing chapter. The Deli and Cain are always changing and surprising...you never know what they are going to do next. I love your story it always has a lot of feeling and...insightfulness. I can't wait to read the next chapter please update again soon!
she gets skills from the pills chapter 18 . 10/10/2008
and just like delilah is addicted to cain, so am i to this story and i cant wait for your next update :) if possible can you please make it soon! xx.
meowza chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
I love how everything's overlapping and coming into play (the whole Isaac harrassing her) and how you worded what Maddy said to Dehlilah ("I dont know why I was worried about you in the first place.") because you HINTED at the fact Maddy has been keeping her eyes on Dehlilah without revealing it.

I'm sososososo glad you like the Ropes! And Queens of the Stone Age is EXTREMELY different then anything I've heard (Little Sister, No One Knows, etc) but i've loved them forever. haha

also, "Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch" keeps playing in my head whenever I go to read this story, you should check them out if you like New Age/Techno/Amazingness. :o)
fivebyfive42 chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
I think this is my new favorite story. Update soon, i want to see the progression of the flames.
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
"I didn’t realize you can drown just as easily in gasoline as in water."

Amazing.

Really.

I've said it before and I'll say it again this story deserves WAY more reviews. It isn't redudantly clichéd, its nice its fresh!

I really like how you make it so easy to get into Delilah's interesting mindset. Because I figure I'd be like Maddy and assume my friend has gone bonkers - but when I read this, it's Maddy the one that seems crazy.

Anyways, this story is incredible, I love love LOVE it!

update soon !
Capsaicin chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
You just made my day with this chapter.

I came home from school, feeling very grumpy, and checked my email and BAM. New chapter. Absolutely fantastic.

I'd give you tips on where/how to revise a few things but I just can't find anything. So really I'm just reviewing to tell again how amazing this story is.

Keep writing!
CreativeEdge chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
I adored Cain in this chapter, I have a feeling things wont be going so well for them soon but i can't help but want him and Delilah together in a twisted romeo and Juliette sort of way.

You should really consider publishing this once it's done ) I would buy it if it ever hit the shelves.
authordream4life chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
You're fantastic-I know I say it every time, but I feel that I mean it more each time. This chapter was very well-done; I LOVE Cain's protectiveness.

Now we all just have to wonder who he was hunting down before the nighttime rendezvous. XD

Keep up the amazing work!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
More amazing thought-provoking writing. I also like the character shift, keeps things interesting. LoveLoveLove.
you're so postmodern chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
It was worth the wait.

I like this chapter because it constrasted with the last one. It seemed like a race and now this is the time when Delilah has finally paused and is questioning what is she doing exactly; is it all worth it? Even though she's still distorted, there is some humanity left in her.

The Lenox attempted rape scene was so intense. I guess to me, it showed that even as mentally strong Delilah is becoming, she can't always win. Cain saving her-it was twisted...definitely not the whole 'knight in shining armor' to get his damsel in distress. And just as easy as he tore Lenox apart practically, he was unusually tender towards Delilah. Even as crazy as he is, still, he's so appealing...sexy. Haha. His silent brooding and anger...that was pretty unusual too.

I like how she's even questioning his intentions toward her own. They seem so similar but the subtle differents could make them turn against each other so easily. I think she's realizing that danger...it's amazing how you put it.

I'm really curious to see how this story will now progress. It seems like Delilah has finally woken up, and now what? Will she continue to destroy and distort everything with Cain, or look for something even deeper.

I like this a lot by the way:

"Live for the present, not the past. Focus on the ‘is’, not the ‘why’. In the moment, don’t look forward or back, nothing matters but that one single heartbeat of time.

Why was that philosophy so hard to follow when you finally found something you weren’t willing to lose?"

It will be all I think about tomorrow. Psh.
daniJBG chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
ahh one last thing I think either bulletproof or love is dead both by kerli would be good songs for gasoline and spark. Give them a listen and see what you think! I get reminded of them when I listen to those songs!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »