Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
awesomelyme chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
YAY- they are together. Finally, after twelve chapters of waiting :) Great job.
it's julia chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
Chocolate cake! Yay!

That was a very satisfying chapter. I'm loving the characters more and more now that they're conveying things verbally. The lack of conversation between Delilah and Cain was killing me. I was enjoying the tension, but that catharsis was much needed.

I cannot wait to learn more about Cain. I want to get inside his head. Hopefully, more background will be thrown into the next few chapters.

In anticipation,

J.
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
I

LOVE

IT

Rizzy chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
Beautiful! Just absolutely beautiful! I haven't had the chance to review up until now, but I'm blown away by your story. I hope to see more from you. I enjoyed reading this immensely!
ahahDUDE chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
This is the most anti-hegelian piece of modern existentialism

that I have read in a long time.

its really good, well written.

I can see what you meant when you said

Your writing would be more influenced by Nietzsche.

When Cain said, "God is dead" Nietzsche immediately came to mind.
pandorka42 chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
M-I love chocolate cake!

But, moving on:

HURRAY! They're mostly together. I love these guys!
michelle chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
powerful, meaning full story, you have talent
pandorka42 chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
W-O-W.

I love the way your writing shoves me into Delilah's position and makes me walk around in her shoes the whole time I'm reading! It really makes me think, and I absolutely LOVE IT!

Yay for baseball bats and scissors!
authordream4life chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Great chapter! Love all of the banter and rantings. Delilah's incredible. So glad that Cain is back. Keep it up.
codyismypup chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
WTF. I just typed like a paragraph...and then it disappeared. That's so sketch.

1) STOP picking songs that I love! Seriously! It's FREAKING ME OUT! lol.

2) I think Change by Deftones is one of the sexiest songs EVER.

3) "And here's the clincher, this could be you." Great song to listen to with awesome headphones

4) I love to dance to Twisted Transister by Korn.

Gah, I know what you mean. Some guys are so gorgeous it makes you want to scream. Like Ben and Johnny Depp.

I made a come joke today and thought of you hahaha. Lol, I bet you feel proud of youself now, haha. Well anyways, it was

'Look she's coming!' as said by my friend Kate about my teacher going down the hallway.

'Is she...is she really...That's what he said'

Worlds collide is just like badass. A great song to listen to when your doing math hw.

Omg Deli, wtf. You gave her a baseball bat? Are you kidding me? Haha. I half expected her to walk down the street, whistling 's theme song and beating kids unconcious. "It's a beautiful day in the-WHACK-neighborhood..."

I've been on a major craving train for hot dogs. I know. Before you start giggling, I like turkey hot dogs, not the guy hot dogs hahaha.

Yeah, crazy is now a noun, and Deli is the prime example. I'm glad she's not boring cuz then I'd have to like...torture you into crazyzone.

lol you should watch the video so you know what it's like to stare at a girls ass and wonder how they do it hahahahha(I mean either have an ass like that or be able to ooze sex like that). It's okay to say tight. It just makes me think of leather alligator outfits that scary women wear. For some reason, I feel like the rednecks in Florida (does florida HAVE rednecks?) wear alligator outfits...

HAhahahaha. Three angriest periods ever. Well, I'll enjoy it a lot, if that makes you feel any bett- okay maybe it won't. I'd be all eff you biatch.

Psh. Gasoline doesn't need to GO to the candyshop. He IS the candyshop DUH. Haha. Wow, this is getting dirty.

And everywhere he goes, I follow. With a fire extinguisher handy.

Cotton eye joe story of my life. Hahahaha. I owned 8th grade dances with that. I don't ever hate, I relate. (which I just made up right now, chyeaah boyye...never again...just...never again will I pretend to be Flava Flave or whatever that old rapper guy with the clocks is called. I just like...raped that saying. It's bleeding on the floor next to all the other gangsta sayings I attempt to use)

okay I'm off to...write, cuz all these people are harrassing me for it. Andplus I feel bad cuz you updated a while ago and here's this review and I feel like it's kind of late and oh thanks for the review on SNAM and oh my god that's the best initials ever okay longest sentence ever and I'm done.

I think Cain should carry a candy cane around and be all Willy Wonka. Except more edgy and not all Whe-I-make-candy! Just because his name is Cain. And i've been dying to say this ever since i heard his name was Cain. Cain is Abel to cane the table. Heehee. I fail at life. kay bye!
it's julia chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
I am totally digging this story. I love your writing style, and not because it resembles the style of Chuck Palahniuk. I love seeing things through Delilah, and I like the way her character has evolved so far.

I'm anxious to see the way Delilah works things out in the end. I've been reading into nihilism a lot myself, and I think it will be interesting to see what happens...

Also, I'm completely fascinated with Gasoline. He's a tough nut to crack. :P
awesomelyme chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
Yay! Gasoline is back. Delilah may have lost her mind, but I can understand. Sometimes I just want to break shit too :)
colorful chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
This is so great! It's getting even better as Delilah changes into who she really is. Great, great work!
she gets skills from the pills chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
yay i love this chapter so much. but i could think of many other things that cain and deliah could do to get an adrenaline rush HAHHAHA. keep updating before i resort to burning.. YOU! mua hhahh ahhahah. now you must really think im insane!
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
I really do love the way you write. You're too good for fictionpress lol You should make us pay for this.

Oh, and, “If you want to play with balls, you know who to come to.” ...HA! This line reminds me of Passions...
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »