Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Your writing is so clever and different, I love it. It's refreshing to read, and I enjoyed this very much.

Your main character is so relatable, and that is rare for me. Great job!
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I'll be reviewing as I go, so yeah..

Wow, a really strong beginning! I am hooked! You really portray the realism well and without the writing being bland.

"That infamous ‘like’ was thrown into her sentence; a filler for our generation’s conversation like the mystery in hotdogs."

Haha, that's a clever line.

Anyhow; your writing really flows well and doesn't get awkward. You handle the monologue part, the descriptions, the metaphors, everything really. I am just amazed. The way you write really grips me as a reader and have me hooked, wanting more. This is definitely quality, and on a site like this too, haha!

"losing one of its sheep to the wolf in her own head."

I adore how you worded this.

This story is truly intriguing. Not lying! I am even going to put it on alert, because I adore it so much already. You've got a knack for writing! Keep doing it!

- Frac, from the Review Marathon, sponsored by the Review Game (link in profile)
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Spectacular. Fantasic, too. I love your writing style.

Adding you to my favorite authors list.

Bye.
asklefjaeihog chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Review Marathon! (link is in my profile)

Holy biscuits. This blew me away. Your writing style is absolutely brilliant, and it's really quite unique.

The only thing I can suggest is don't forget your commas! There were a few places that needed them. But that's really no biggie, and in no way eclipses your wonderful start .

-Rachel
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
gaha, I love this. I'm an action junkie too. I love writing action scenes, they're so fun. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
WishesofImmortality chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Ok, this girl needs some help, I'd say. Anyway, the writing style is awesome, I love it. And is it just me, or is it easier to write in first person?

I'm interested to see how the plot will progress in this one, it has some serious potential... update soon.
Chasing Starlight chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Amazing. Just like all your other work. I have this theory that you should, like, throw yourself off a building and land on me so that all your creavity will seep through my head from your broken, spattered one. You know, but that's just an idea that I think would work very, very well, indeed. Haha, yes, I am a very scheming person, but you already knew that.

Anyway, it was pretty damn amazing. Delilah is a bitch ass awesome person. I love her. Can't wait for Isaac and his creepy, stalker, I'm-going-to-molest-youness. So, keep up the good work, my friend. Pip, pip.
colorful chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is awesome! It's incredibly well written and I love how cynical and honest Delilah is. I'll definitely be reading this, this is wonderful! :) Great job.
CB Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow. This story is impressive. There are some grammatical errors along the way with commas and such, but those are insignificant. I love the style of this story, and the idea is so intriguing. I read it and I was blown away. The metaphors and the similies are fantastic. I can't wait until you post another chapter. This is going on my favorites. :]
That Green Gentlewoman chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I LOVE IT:) so true, all of it. cant wait for the next installment.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28