Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
XxHeySayJUMPloverxX chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
ah, mr. gasoline finally accepted her-which was totally awesome! even though him burning someone's house down isn't exactly the most legal thing, i bet it was a heck of a lot of fun for both him and delilah. ;)
XxHeySayJUMPloverxX chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
...how was it nasty? i admit some of her actions were a bit ...bizarre, but other than that, it was pretty much Okay. :)
Demeterr chapter 25 . 3/13/2009
Mm it was a fitting ending to the story. Couldn't have seen it end any other way.
XxHeySayJUMPloverxX chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
oh wow...Gasoline is so cool...yet so...violent... Hope he doesn't end up killing Delilah. xD. the whole thing with her liking him almost kill her was sort of masochistic, don't ya think? X) ~still, i deeply enjoyed and appreciated Mr. Gasoline's appearance. :)
XxHeySayJUMPloverxX chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
ah, she has had her first pyschotic meltdown...it was about time :) I did indeed enjoy her slapping Isaac; He truly deserved to get slapped. X)
XxHeySayJUMPloverxX chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
aw, she didn't find GTSM. :(
XxHeySayJUMPloverxX chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Hey~I'm C.C.-

Geez. Isaac is such a perv. lol, I like him anyway-minus the pervertedness. And Bennett sounds pretty okay for a high school dropout. :) poor Genny-i think it would suck to have a kid. X) but maybe she's a "motherly" type. XD. Lol, GTSM.
Levi Hollow chapter 25 . 3/11/2009
Wo-ow. I'm not dissappointed one bit with this chapter. I'm just regretting only reading it two days after you updated. This story has been GREAT. I don't feel as hopeless now.

Thank you so much for this amazing story. Really. I mean it.
TinyMusicalShore chapter 25 . 3/11/2009
MY GOD.

I swear that was hte most amazing thing I've ever had the joy of reading! SO amazingly, wonderfully... PERFECT.

You need to get it published! That would be so amazing. Bothe Eternal Essence and I would demand signed copies :)..

Anyways. I LOVE IT!
coalhouse chapter 25 . 3/11/2009
Holy. Shit.

The ending, it made my breath catch in my throat. This story was encredible from beginning to end. The ending is one of the best endings in literature that i've read. (and i've read alot.)

As weird as this is, the entire time i was reading it i kept picturing it as a movie. Ever considered sending this in to a movie company or whatever? (I don't know how submitting scripts works.)

You better be a published author someday. (if you aren't already.)
it's julia chapter 25 . 3/10/2009
So Delilah finally found some peace. That ending was great. Very satisfying. :]

That story was totally awesome, beginning to end. I'm glad I kept reading all these months.

You're bomb, Euphorialie.

-J.
One Last Kiss chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
And by 'Closer' i mean 'Change'. I don't know what happened there lol. I'm fucked, it's 20 to 3 in the morning, that's my excuse lol.
One Last Kiss chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
Queen of the Damned is amazing and i certainly wouldn't kick Lestat out of bed :P

And Closer is an amazing song.

Just thought i'd say lol.
authordream4life chapter 25 . 3/10/2009
fantastic. Really, really wonderful.

I feel a bit better for reading the entire thing.

(and yes, you really made me cry during the entire last chapter.)

I admire you so much; you're amazing.

Thank you for writing this.
Kyrii chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
This story is possibly the single most amazing story I have ever, ever read. It's so real. It's true. All of it.

I wish it could keep going.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »