Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
Liisha2theMoon chapter 24 . 3/8/2009
NO WAY. They just held up a bank. It's funny what people will beleive. A 17 year old says he has a bomb and they get so scared. Delilah seems to have come to yet another cross-roads. Which will work out REALLY well or REALLY badly for her... I have a bad feeling about Cain... D: If they died I would cry. No joke. But then again... I doubt Cain would mind so much. Hmm... I really can't wait to see how this wraps up. And I see Spaztic has read this ahead of me and had a panic-attack. I knew she would love it. xD

This is so intense.

Liisha
Levi Hollow chapter 24 . 3/5/2009
I have never loved a story as much as I love this one. Never ever ever. It makes me question my thoughts and actions. It makes me wonder if there is such a thing as individuality and originality.

This story makes me feel like I'm an animal just going through the motions of survival, and I strangely enjoy the thought.

I definitely agree with a lot of this, which I think scares me. And it's amazing how different the same story is from different viewpoints. The "hostages" at the bank only see this part, so they only see criminals, psychopaths. But there's really more to these two teenagers than what they see.

Really, I could talk about this story all day. I'm trying not to ramble, but that's especially hard since I've read all of this in a period of 3 days and kept my thoughts to myself.

My mind is blown by this story, and I love it. I love it to pieces. I love Delilah. I love Cain. I love this weird relationship they have. And you have, have, have to add that final chapter.

I'm so glad I found this story. E, thanks!
Faith Adeline chapter 24 . 3/5/2009
Great job, as usual. I can't wait to see what happens! I'm sad the next chapter will be the last, but I'm sure it'll go out with a bang :) Wonderful job!

Faith
it's julia chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
The latest chapter was fantastic.

I love that Cain took that dollar bill. Haha.

Great as always. I can't wait to see the conclusion. :]

-j.
notyourbiz chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
oh she wont back out will she? she's too far gone to can't wait though!
sherbetsi chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
My resting heart beat with tachycardia if you were wondering is 210 bpm but can increase to 250.

And i have this gut feeling that they could die in this. Oh god no. Theyre like a freight train that wont stop.

sian x
sherbetsi chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
Consequences. For some reason this chapter made me think about a different type of consequence. You have the ones we've literally been threatened with our whole lives but when it comes down to it theyve just been magnified into something theyre not. But then i think about a real consequence, it being something that is undoable or that even if you can't get back the way you came you can't find another route.

That makes me think about death - not to be morbid or anything. I was born with tachycardia which basically means that my heart beats too fast for my body. Theres a load of things such as the fact that sometimes my digestive system just stops or if my body releases even 5 mg more adrenaline or i consume any substances that make your heart act faster my heart beats so fast that my cells cannot absorb oxygen or other necessary substances in the blood and my brain can become deprived of oxygen etc thus leading to collapse and such. Its scary. I've been on pills and a magnesium injection the whole of my life. Some tablets i dont really need but there is one pill combined with my shot that if i dont take it within 48 hours of the last one i will die. Im supposed to take it everyday but sometimes i forget but i was thinking that what would happen if fate or something had it that i 'forgot' two days in a row. Thats a real consequence.

Consequences dont matter unless its to do with need.

I dont know if my body is going to make a small dysfunction and I'm not going to be here tomorrow. Theres always that chance. But then everybody has that chance. You could wake up in the morning and get knocked over on the way to school. Maybe thats why i do the things i do - because its more obvious to me. But people dont think about it. It scares us because it makes us feel small and to us we are the centre of our own world. Somebody once said that life is a piece of string and that everybody we ever encounter is just another string crossing our own. Does that mean that nothing matters?

I love releases. I paint and I draw when i need to get some creative energy out. I read to forget. I dance and drink and party and allow myself to become my kissing whore self when i need to lose control and feel wild. I write when it gets too much. The words dont always make sense but theres something healing when you read your own buzz of words. It seems to make more sense when its all laid out in front of you. Exactly like a rant, as you said.

I'm a really strange person. Theres no doubt about it that i have a twisted personality. I find humour in the strangest of things. So much so that most people in school only ever see me with a smile plastered across my face, making a crowd laugh. In school im the joker but also the sensible and smart one that translates things for everyone else. I come across as really open but im not. Its only like this can i let it out. Sorry but you have become my endless rant. XP I come across as an extrovert but im actually an introvert.

Im extremely open too. Ill not give any examples but i am - incredibly. Theres been a thing going on for 10 years with people trying to find something that shocks me.

Your story. Ha, i finally get to it. Cain sounds like he's broken. He's changed from survival to a strange reckless desire.. for what? Sometimes Delilah seems like shes just being lead by a crazy boy but we know its not like that. They're both in this and I've no idea how this is going to end. You've seriously left no room for me to guess at anything because you could do anything. After all writing is like being God and at the end these arent everyday characters with 2 dimensional personalities. I want this last chapter to come so much but at the same time i dont want it to because it will be the end and i hate goodbyes.

sian x

ps sorry for the long read. I guess i got carried away on my release again. XD
SpazticCat chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
difhgzdpfithgsdpfzoihyrt;kdnbfpibn vc;yh .,zgnhil;xvc hadf; geafo;dn krhgf fh jghn

THEY'REGONNADIETHEY'REGONNADIETHEY'REGONNADIEAREN'TTHEY!

Liisha got me to read this and I swear if it has a sad ending I'm never gonna forgive her! THEY'REGONNADIE!

Ah! -panic-

Or one of them's gonna die or something. GAHIT'SSOHORRIBLE!

-runs off freaking out, unable to stop panicking-
S.L. Gunn chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
ah, my god!

your writing is so intensely breathtaking!

i'm VERY interested to see how this will end and i'm so glad i'll only have to wait a week or so!

thank you for writing this!

SLGunn
TheLoneWolf77 chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
You, my friend, are downright brilliant.

I'm utterly sorry that I haven't reviewed before, but honestly, what can I say that everyone else isn't saying? I'm obsessed with this story, and your characters. obsessed. Obsessed. OBSESSED! Gosh, that's all I can say...it kind of makes me mad because I know you hate the reviews that are the simple 'awesome, update soon' or even the one's who don't even bother to fully write out update soon (like it's that hard, really) and just abbreviate with US...

I am in love with how twisted Cain is (and it's a damn sexy name) and how Delilah is so, gosh, I don't know, human, I guess. Everything is just so twisted, but in a believable sense so it just boggles my mind.

Again, you are brilliant.

-Kristen
Capsaicin chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
I'm back to type up another (wacky) review!

I love how they're so TWISTED. It's like a...a...super massive tornado. It's so dangerous, but you can't look away o.o (or in this case, you can't stop reading and you become obsessed. Not that i would know or anything. erhm.)

When i'm reading it i keep thinking in my head 'GAH SO DANGEROUS DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT YOU PSYCHOS!' but then Delilah starts thinking and Cain starts talking and they have me convinced otherwise (in a GOOD way...i think...)

if you do not attempt to get this published after you're done writing it i might have to kill you.

(P.S. WHEN YOU DO GET THIS PUBLISHED I WANT A SIGNED COPY)

(P.P.S CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ADDICTING CHAPTER)
Twist Their Emotions chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
Fantastic.
you're so postmodern chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
I'm a jerk for not reviewing last chapter, but I'll let you know the whole time I was gnawing my fingernails, crying out, "whyOHwhy?" bahaha, very amazing, and New Poetry went so well with it.

and i've just noticed how using such intense, simple verbs as the chapter names go with the story.

...anyways,

this chapter. i don't know how to put it; how to describe it without sounding repetitive and unorginal. but i'm really impressed and reading it was so intense/awesome/etc.

my favorite parts were delilah questioning right and wrong. "Was it God? Was it government? Or was it just me? The idea was breathtaking. So obvious and sweet."

and this too kind of struck me: "She coughed out so many “I’m sorry’s” that I was sure if she was talking to us or to God. I wasn’t sure if, at this moment, there was a difference."

and also when delilah questions individuality and compares it to a stab wound but i don't want to repost all of that.

it's weird...i'm all reading and i have to stop and re-read because a simple but amazing one-liner or even one of the pyschological "wtf am i doing?" thoughts delilah has has hit me in the face.

the character development is so crucial in this story, yet i wonder, "has delilah really changed?" or has she always been this way; it's only now that we see who she is. each chapter she has a new revelation or thought that dares her to contradict everything she just processed/went through. the whole no b&w in this world is one of my favorite themes.

and cain, damn...from survival to pure reckless desire. i love the switch...his irony...his dramatic suicide plan...yet i'm almost wondering if there's something not right with this plan...with his intentions.

anyways, uberlong review, but its almost closure. its either now or never. i want to read the last chapter so bad.
awesomelyme chapter 23 . 3/1/2009
Now I really want to see how this ends! Hopefully it won't take me so long to get around to reading the next chapter.
Liisha2theMoon chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
This is where she really starts to snap for sure... but who can blame her. Being complimented by someone you hate ruins it. Even if it's the most treasured thing, it's ut not the same anymore. Thrift stores own and the cashieer is SUCH a creeper. It was so funny when she got money from her brother. Who would have thought that he cared so much... about her hair?
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »