Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
meowza chapter 23 . 2/6/2009
"Their gazes slid over Gasoline and I effortlessly, trained to see nothing but the ordinary, not the scars or the ragged clothes or the glint pressing against the inside of my eyes."

God, this reminds me of how indefferent people are to homeless people. It's become engranded into people's minds tha being homeless is okay, because, hey, it's everywhere and everyone has gotten used to it. How the fuck do you get used to something like that? So, if 1 out of every 5 people started to grow large warts on their face after a while people would say, hey, it's normal because we see it everywhere. haha. sorry about the rant.

“Unique? You know that isn’t possible. Everyone breathes. Everyone eats. Everyone dies. Everyone makes friends and buys clothes and watches box-office hits. No one is unique,” he bit back, anger seeping into his voice.

hahaha. everyone is mass-produced, like the same t-shirt, over and over again. love it.

“We could go live in the wilderness or something. Just us.” Impulsive arguments, no thought at all behind them. Underlining and proving his side of the story.

Delilah reminds me of a sadistic version of a romantic character in literature, which is really interesting in a good way.

. that was freaking amazong. there's only like two more chapters right? how depressing. (
Capsaicin chapter 23 . 2/6/2009
I won't lie. I squealed when I saw that you updated. And did a little happy dance.

I can tell that this story is coming to a close gah a;slkd;f. It seems like just the other day I was reading the first chapter and now it's almost over! gr.

But anyways. yeah.

' “Die.” He noticed my flinch, and smiled slightly. “What’s the big deal? Everyone’s doing it.” '

Oh my god when I read that line I totally flipped. Loved it.

And aslkdfjalsfjd Cain called her Lilah. That is THE FIRST TIME I've ever heard him call her anything besides Delilah.

Ek. Please please please update soon or I will be forced to hunt you down and whack you with a small binder.

Great job on writing another magnificent chapter!
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
God, your so bloody cynical. This sounds like something I'd write, going super into description after my best friend dumped me or something. Jeez. And you just keep going on and on. My. Hurry the crap up with the story. The paragraphs bother me too. It's too... clumpy? I read half of it and just stopped suddenly. Wow. I feel like that way too sometimes, I'm just surrounded by stupid sheep. But I don't spend like 5 minutes talking about it. (Actually I personally might have before but whatevs) It's just soo long for the first chapter you know?
sherbetsi chapter 22 . 1/28/2009
this is freaking amazing but im sure you already know that. XP

looking forward to the closing of this story.. itl be sad but i just wanna know..

i think i understand their way of thinking far too much.. i just get it. that realisation she had at the beginning, i had it at the age of 7 only it was slightly different and i got different things out of it.. for me it came with a whole out of body experience and an entire question of whats real.. a lot of the time its just easier to ignore the realisation than to continue to face it.. it takes a lot out of you to have it constantly there in the back of your mind..

but thats not really much to do with your story.. oops

sian x

ps keep it up.. its bloody amazing!
HurtMe chapter 22 . 1/25/2009
Well, I'm not even sure how to begin. Nothing I can say here can accurately describe the way this story has touched me. Repitition is so often overdone, but you have used it perfectly, enhancing what was already wonderful. I will admit that at first, this did remind me a lot of Fight Club, but I don't mean that as an insult. No one copyright's ideas. And your storyline's are certainly very different. Regardless of that, I think that with a little editing, this story could easily become just as famous as Palahniuk's. I love the repeated imagery with the cliff. It really says something as to what's going in Delilah's mind. Also, I love how she has become so addicted to Cain, so much that she needs him, inside and out. That isn't just love; it's obsession. That's a hard concept to get across, but you have done it beautifully. I love how Delilah goes through all these epiphany's, only to get to the end and realize that while none of them are really lies, they are all irrelevant in the end. I wish I could write a long review, because this is such an amazing story, but I really don't have time. Please just know, that this is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 22 . 1/16/2009
I wanted Delilah to save Isaac. At first I did. At first, before I really thought about, I would hate this story is she let him die.

But people die all of the time. Murder is so abhorrent in our society that to justify it seems montrous; maybe it is. But your story is making me think that perhaps not everything is black and white, cut and dry. Yeah, we make mistakes. Maybe murderers aren't bad people. Just lost.

Or not.

Thank you for this story. I mean that in all earnestness. Thank you.
25ariel25 chapter 22 . 1/15/2009
Could the building from the beginning be in this city? Wow. Update soon plz I'm addicted to this story
insane in the brain chapter 21 . 1/15/2009
Ha, old but perfect song indeed.
insane in the brain chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
Dark. Creepy. Fantastic. Sick.
insane in the brain chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
Wow, I was so caught up, so anxious to read the next chapter, I didn't even review! This story is amazing, beautiful, like a broken mosaic, each piece small and insignificant, little jagged puzzles that when put together, paint a beautiful picture. Perfectly imperfect.
insane in the brain chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I love The Spill Canvas, how very appropriate for this chapter. I love the story so far. Intriguing, unique, unconventional.
S.L. Gunn chapter 22 . 1/14/2009
really can't wait for your update...

and i've feeling very torn because i just know you wont let this end happily...how disgusting would that be?
codyismypup chapter 22 . 1/11/2009
Ew, Delilah almost got taken by a rapist. And HAH! You made a cliche moment. -singsong voice-

"You are everything" -points and smirks-

Yeah, this chapter made me feel all gushy and loveydovey. It was sweet.

Well, as sweet as two pyromaniac killers on the run can be.

Would you hate me if I told you I saw slipknot in concert? Well, I did. They were good. I only went to see Disturbed for the second time. So worth it. I'd gladly see Disturbed a third time.

OHMYGOD. I was just talking about Hollywood Undead with my friend yesterday! Okay, beyond creepy. You'd think I'd be used to it. -rolls eyes-

Yay action. The last chapter was just them with a very very very long smooch and her thinking. This one was all man-action-y. I don't have any complaints, but you know I loved the chapter. I'm pretty predictable.

BOOM.
codyismypup chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
UHH hi. Remember me?

Yeah. I know. I haven't reviewed you in a year or whatever. SORRYSORRYSORRY!

I just fell into a writing recession and I barely reviewed ever. It's not you, it's me. ;) lol.

But how have you been? HOW ARE YOU? Haha. I'm good.

Um...This chapter, although based around her internal realization of what every other girl makes (well, if she's straight) that when they're deeply in love (well, I suppose her "love" goes beyond just that) you define yourself by the other person, considering they consider their mate an extension of themselves...(finishing my first sentence) was awesome. Probably one of my favorites. It's one of those lose/lose situations. I'm proud of heythereDelilah for getting that epiphany that she's screwed, but really, it doesn't help right now, does it? Cain is her addiction? Thus coCAINE. Bwahahhahaa...

getting away with murder, man I love papa roach. You and I have pretty much the SAME TASTES IN MUSIC. Completely freaky.

I wonder...how many times have you gotten compared to Fight Club? Lol. You must be so exasperated with that reference.

You want my snow? TAKE IT. Really. Just...take it. I'm pretty much tired of the stuff. It's everywhere. There's so much of it where I am, it's ridiculous. Okay, my computer is doing a really weird thing where it's scrolling upwards without permission so I can't see what I'm typing without manually scrolling back down myself. It's really annoying because typing fast makes the page flicker and I could get a seizure from it. I'm just imagining myself foaming at the mouth right now. Not the prettiest sight.

HI CAINE YOU DELICIOUS BEING, YOU.

Well, I'm off to review your new updated chapter. you can expect a review for that one too!
S.L. Gunn chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
very, very disturbing, and oh so compelling.

i feel quite neurotic as i find myself...liking this piece.

very well done. very.