Reviews for Die, Everyone's Doing It
awesomelyme chapter 22 . 1/11/2009
Makes me feel kind of bad for Cain. But, now I'm glad that Isaac's dead. All in all, great chapter. I'm dying to know what happens next!
S.L. Gunn chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
it sure makes one think about things.

i'm feeling very intrigued a little rebellious now.

well done
notyourbiz chapter 22 . 1/11/2009
i have so much homework to finish but i couldn't stop reading your story and now i'll probably be up til midnight "sigh" oh well its worth it so please update soon but not too soon i hawve to finish my homework i was totally hypnotized by this story and i really think this should be published
awesomelyme chapter 21 . 1/9/2009
Interesting. Now I want to see what Delilah will do.
Faith Adeline chapter 22 . 1/8/2009
Good job, I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked getting to know Cain more, see why he is the way he is. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Blackened Blood chapter 22 . 1/7/2009
:) :) :) ... means I'm very happy with your update! This story is going in a direction I never thought it would take, which is VERY good. I love how Cain is more sensitive and open to Delilah, not by much, just a little, which is also awesome! Can't wait to read more!

Blackened Blood
meowza chapter 22 . 1/6/2009
“I knew, when the pastor just forgave Isaac and pretended like nothing had ever happened, that God didn’t care. God doesn’t give a shit about justice, about what goes on in our lives. He doesn’t care who gets hurt and who doesn’t. All He concerns himself with is His disgusting, all-encompassing pride. He doesn’t care if His rules are broken, so long as people remember that He made them. So long as we keep reminding Him that we know He created everything, God will be as happy as a spoiled little kid with a puppy that adores him.”

I think this is what people have made God. "I can't do this because it's a sin. Therefore, I'd go to hell."

God is a series of rules that society has given us because if there wasn’t a bigger consequence then just going to jail during their life, the whole world would be in disarray.

"What is it about unfamiliarity that gets to us? Talking to strangers isn’t entirely unusual, but touching them is almost taboo, something that pulls at your stomach spitefully. We all have skin and hair and bones and blood. We’re all human. Is it the idea of modesty that makes us shy away from the unknown? Our parents telling us that its wrong and us unquestioningly believing? Maybe its just one of those ingrained things that we barely notice, that we react to without thought. I flinched away from that woman because of centuries of people telling me that she could have a chainsaw in the bed of her truck. That it’s impolite to touch someone I don’t know."

i love this paragraph too.
you're so postmodern chapter 22 . 1/6/2009
i haven't reviewed in three chapters but it isnt because i have suddenly lost interest.

i think that is impossible with this story, haha.

this chapter has definitely been one of the most poweful. i love how cain's past has been revealed and how now his brash actions make sense."

and "city" is the perfect song for this. haha, this is getting so radical. [lack] meaning of life, destruction, murder, love/obsession, running away, and all your awesome analogies...i especially loved when you used the word cataclysmic.

my favorite lines were:

"He doesn’t care if His rules are broken, so long as people remember that He made them."

"How could I love a force of nature? Faith, love, the two words were synonymous, and I was totally wrapped up in both. How could I have missed this for so long?"

and

She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 22 . 1/6/2009
LOVE IT!

especially the : Hi Cliff, it's Delilah parts, as well as : I remained quiet. Plugged up like a sink as he filled me with dirty water.

Fantastic :)
Capsaicin chapter 22 . 1/6/2009
ALSKDFJSDLF

Seriously cannot wait for the next chapter. I'm going crazy over here. Haha, ever since I started reading this story, I have not been able to think of any ordinary gasoline the same again. If somebody so much as says the word, I automatically turn around and go 'WHO SAID GASOLINE?' not kidding .

ITS ENDING SOON? NO. That really makes me want to throw something.

But anyways, great chapter nonetheless (and great story, and great plot and great characters and basically everything else)

p.s. i'll love you FOREVER if you update early again.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 22 . 1/6/2009
So, does this end happily?

Or probably no. I wish it would but that's not quite their style.

I'm sad for an end, but relived. Because this whole story leaves me so tense and anticipating for the end. I'm trying to recall the very first chapter. Delilah is talking about a skyscraper and police, ect. I would guess we're headed into that. I'm anxious!
Faith Adeline chapter 21 . 1/2/2009
While short, I liked seeing her mind processes. Keep it up and update soon! Hope you had a happy holiday :)

Faith
meowza chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
Wow. You're right, it's pretty short, but hella amazing and that makes up for the shortness.
awesomelyme chapter 20 . 12/30/2008
DAMN!
Blackened Blood chapter 21 . 12/28/2008
I love your story and how you do the main character's point of view.

I also love the movie fight club!

How many more estimated chapters will there be?

Anyways please update soon!

Blackened Blood