Reviews for Stealing Echo
Arabea chapter 21 . 8/10/2008
Rush, rush, rush! Can't you do anything slow? The tortoise and the hare, my friend. lol. Great chapter - can't wait to finish it.
m0onlite chapter 23 . 8/7/2008
I want Brody/Eros and Jayda to be soulmates

oh welps

not my story is it?
Ck90 chapter 23 . 8/6/2008
KYA! I totally loved it! Gods are so sneaky! It was just so fitting! Jaydas reaction was so funny! What you would expect a friends reaction to be! Well I can't say Update soon, but you know Happy writings!
random2one chapter 23 . 8/6/2008
Wow! The ending was so cute! I love ur story! U did an amazing job on it! Congratulations on finishing it!:]
Ck90 chapter 21 . 8/1/2008
AW! THAt was just to sweet for words! I loved it can't wait to read the whole thing!
random2one chapter 21 . 7/31/2008
Aww...the preview is cute! I can't wait to find out how it ends! It's such an adorable story! Update soon!:)
m0onlite chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
UR NOT GONNA MAKE IT!

well mayb...

echo?

y echo?
Sum chick ova the rainbow chapter 20 . 7/25/2008
I had found your story some time ago but I can't remember. Of course as always, you left me with a cliffhanger. After that, I knew I'd have to wait awhile till you updated so time pasted and you slightly slipped my mind. I figured, the longer I wait...the more I'll have to look foward to. :) But silly me had forgotten the title (plus the disadvantages of not being a member yet) so all I could remember was... rain...author...and the story. So I searched and searched till BAM! I found it! I was so happy and spent my rained-in afternoon reading it. I love it! It's sweet, I always enjoy a nice story with love intrest and a lil twist with a dash of mythology. Very interesting for me when personally, I've had aphrodite as a project some time ago. So I managed with the story pretty well. Thank you for your time and creative, humerous, lovely writing. Congradulations on all off your reviews and wiews.

-LG

Sorry I'm not a very good critiquer when I only want more story. :) Please and thank you.
JZK chapter 19 . 7/24/2008
Is the dogs name Fury or Fang

You changed the name in different chapters
random2one chapter 17 . 7/24/2008
Aww...they finally kissed! That was cute - a kiss to shut her up and show Link's feelings! Good job on it!
random2one chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
Another great chapter, as always! The scene in the bathroom was kinda funny!
random2one chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
WOW! Ur story is so good! Kodos for ur creativity on it!
Cinnia Aine chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
Yeah, it's a little messy. I like it anyway...
JZK chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
I cant believe that its near to the end

this story rocks so much

I had a smile on my face the whole way through
Ck90 chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
AWSOMENESS! That is what I think! It was so Funny! No it wasn't that Messy just a tad, minute! Anyway Man that was so funny Aphrodite is really evil for a love goddess, even in mythology. Gawd and we thought love was pure? *sigh* Only three chapters wow you are great at updating! UPDATE SOON!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »