Reviews for Stealing Echo
Arabea chapter 20 . 7/23/2008
Awesome chapter! Greek gods are so overdramatic. lol
Ck90 chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
I'm guessing either Brody does not like soulmates or that he wanted his mom to be wrong for once. I would love to know what is the deal with Brody and Jayda seriously I'm dying with curiousity. Well not really beacause then I would have to be a cat and have about 9 lives then maybe I could afford dying but since I only have one chance to live... Yeah ok sorry about rambling. Great update as usual. I love the way they are just working together and have enough chemistry to heat up the entire house. UPDATE SOON!
Arabea chapter 18 . 7/22/2008
Finally! lol. awesome story.
Arabea chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
Well, now they're so confused that I'm confused. That's not cool. Greek mythology rocks! lol
Arabea chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
Cupid's tall? wtf? lol...i have to admit, i don't really like any of the love gods. They're...well, they're all kind of stuck up and full of themselves! he he. i like where you're going with this.
Arabea chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
I'm so jealous! I want a heated pool! Heck, I want a pool! lol. i'm really liking this story!
Arabea chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
Oh, great, now you're throwing Greek gods into it? Sheesh! lol. I like Greek mythology, though. I'm weird like that.
Arabea chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Well! SOMEONE'S bitter...lol. I love pasta! Now you made me hungry, dammit!
Arabea chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
Hm...sketching? Not what I was thinking of. But who wants to talk about that? cool chapter
Arabea chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
You don't want to know what I think Link was doing. I am a pervert and my mind is forever in the gutter. Honestly? I think EVERYONE is hiding something. lol
Arabea chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
How am I supposed to review? There's not enough story! If you ask me - Link sounds kinda gay. He dances, he cooks...lol. I'm bad, I know.
Arabea chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
I wish I could dance. But I can't. *sigh* great chapter.
Arabea chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
That was funny! And very disturbing. *shudders*
Arabea chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
I can't say that I know many people who enjoy being dispised. Very interesting - i like it.
Arabea chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
I think that dog is bipolar. lol. it sounds like being trapped in that house would be boring as hell. even if i am a book worm myself. great chapter.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »