Reviews for Stealing Echo
Ck90 chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
O cookies can they be sugar cookies? I love it! THe dog is soo cool. Share their love for romance novels! I want to get to know the characters more, if you please. UPDATE SOON! i'LL BE MAKING SURE I GET MY COOKIE!
sweets555 chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
hehe. great job!
Arabella Smith chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Yumm, cookies. Lol.

but this is really good.

i love the sarcasm

update soon!
sweets555 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Oh my! Thats interesting. I'm assuming Link is a nickname for Landon?
Leslie Marie chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Yay! You updated! Woo hoo!

Excellent chapter I must say. I kind of think along the same lines as Link when it comes to romance novels, lol! A chick at my work said she collected romance novels and I pictured these sex-filled books with a half naked Fabio plastered over the cover and it just sort of cracks me up.

I wants pancakes now and I think we have some my sister made in my fridge but I can't remember how old they are and I don't feel like getting up since I'm already in bed and its past midnight...

What on earth is that wicked mistress Jayda up to? She's so sneaky and secretive and she's planning something, I just know it and I don't trust her, she's freaking hilarious but I don't trust her. Landon? Who is Landon? THEY GOT A DOG! I LOVE BIG DOGS! Yay! This should be exciting. It'll be like their first child except its not human and not a puppy... but still its their responsibilty now (maybe) and they can work together and be proud parents!

Yay dog!

No more for awhile please... I need to sleep and if you keep updating then I'll want to read and review them all and I'll be up all night. So update... just not yet ;)
Leslie Marie chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
He's Jayda's cousin! Hm... well this should be interesting and he's an army man too... very interesting... Why did they lie to Veronica about how they knew him? What are they hiding?

Okay so they're not allowed to leave the house and they're stuck with each other for God knows how long... they're options are to figure out how to get along (which they seem to be FAILING at!) or kill each other but that would probably stain the carpet and Jayda would end up killing whoever survived so really their only option is to get along or die trying :)

He's such a cocky jerk though... I would've smacked him by now, hot or not!

And I'm out of chapters now :(

Update please

Pretty please

I'll be your best friend if you do!

Leslie Marie chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Haha Veronica sounds like me when it comes to shoes, I have so many and I just got some new ones last weekend too! But really how can you be a girl and NOT love shoes? It just doesn't seem right...

Okay... I'm really curious about what's in the north hall now especially since its off limits but I think if I was Veronica I'd stay away out of fear of what Jayda would do to me if I didn't listen. Especially with the whole skinning threat thrown out there, crepy!

Brody seems cool but I fear for him when he has to go back that night, going back to the "lion's den" to explain the rules? What rules? I thought they were being bkackmailed into this... That is exactly how I hope to meet my future husband, the idea of being blackmailed into love is just so romantic, haha NOT! But I'm sure it will be interesting. I can't wait to meet Link!
Leslie Marie chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Okay, I'm reviewing chapter two and I expect to get a snow cone when I'm finished with it (even though I'm FREEZING!)

Jayda is my new favorite person! She is hilarious!

"No way! NO! N-O!"

"I'm glad you can spell, dearie but honestly. Get your arse in gear and pack and get in the car."

That part nearly killed me I was laughing so much! And the fact she is arranging a MARRIAGE for her best friend kind of shows how over the top her personality must be because normal people just set their friends up on blind dates... they don't tell them they're ENGAGED!

This story just keeps getting better and better! On to chapter 3!
Leslie Marie chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
OMG!

Yeah, you are still comepletely amazing and awesome! I love this story so far (& I've only read ONE chapter!)

I like how her friend is arranging this marriage and not her parents, it really gives a new twist on an old story concept, I FREAKIN LOVE IT!

I think my absolute favorite part was where you said, Male and Lame are spelled with the same letters so males are lame! I laughed FOREVER after reading that and then I read it to my mom and she thought I was crazy. A close second was the damn her to oblivion part! I love it...

Wow! I need to go read the other 3 chapters now (and throw out some more praises I'm sure)

Goodbye for now!
sweets555 chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
not to long, but i liked it anyway.
sweets555 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Adorable, I really think this is the start of a great story.
sweets555 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
cute start
Muffins Have Hearts Too chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I can't say that I speak for all the readers but I speak for myself and the little voices in my head when I say that you have a talent for comedy and that we enjoy this story so far:D
Muffins Have Hearts Too chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Wow! I never thought you'd actually write this. Can't wait to see what Link is like :D And the part about spelling...I applaud you on that.

Muffin
wo bu ai ni le chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Ha, I see. Well Jayda actually seems nice. I didn't know WHY and HOW somebody could be forced into a marriage by her own friends but it actually makes sense now. It does seem like that Jayda wants the best for Nica, unless of course the cunning author is thinking otherwise .
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »