Reviews for Crickenthorpe Academy
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I'm curious about the other students at the school. I hope you update soon!
shakespeares.secret.lover chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
O...very interesting. I like Kira's character because she seems so real. The death situation you have around her sounds like a good plot line. Your writing style is perfect for the story and I look forward to seeing more of this! :D
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
"her queer, cheerless eyes"

hehe, I know that queer means weird and all, but queer is more commonly known for homosexual, so if I were you, I'd change that word to a synonym. :)

"that another willing couple had chosen her to go home with him"

I am confused..."him"? Who is him? You only refer to her and a couple here. Typo?

It feels like you're just jumping into her past to get that over with and to make it clear she has a tragic past. I'd advice against it. Really, what you have, is a meeting between Kira and Mrs Pritchard, and then the narrator goes to describe her horrible childhood. It wasn't really called for, and doesn't make sense.

Kira herself doesn't seem to be such annoying character, however. Her meekness wasn't irritating as meek characters usually are, because here it wasn't so much on focus. So I pay you a warning: meekness can grow bad fast. Be careful! :)

- Frac, from the Review Marathon, sponsored by the Review Game