Reviews for sometimes elements don't bond
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
ha, science again but a sweet use of it.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
:] i love the metaphor. it's sad though, poor noble gasses.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
GREAT metaphor,brilliant like trident
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
really interesting metaphor... I like it a lot.. the ending is really beautiful
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I never liked science, but I like the metaphor. Great job, and keep writing!
Porter Daryl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I love the concept. I'm the type who loves stumbling across scientific words in a poem, such "ions" and "noble gases," but I think the metaphor is very forced in this, and I don't know if that is just your style...because ultimately your point in this wasn't that human beings have similar bonding rituals as elements. I'd leave out the last line, and leave the reader with "there will always be rifts with mixtures" (which is a very good line)..since you've already established the connection between people and elements, and leave the reader to fill in the rest.

I don't write confessional poetry, so to me, "maybe we were never meant to be afterall" really seems like you're trying to hammer the point home, but that's not a necessarily bad thing if "hammering the point" is part of expressing the intensity of the emotion.
The Brilliance of the Mindless chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw. It's kind of sad, and yet so very realistic. Nice writing. :)

Rebekah
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
summary caught my attention :]

i hated chemistry.. i'm more of a bio person but i love poems/stories with references to science because they're usually quite clever... like this one.. and relating chemicals back to people and i like how you describe chemicals more than people, but everything leads back to and hints to relationships people can have (or rather... not have)
doctor's diagnosis chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love this. The element/ion/compound/mixture, well, chemistry refrences are stellar. I like the lack of punctuation with the punctuation a lot. I like how the stanzas are broken up too.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I really liked this. It's one big metaphor haha. Great job :)

Faith