Reviews for Believe
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Is hypochondria a real thing? I liked the story but you misspelled "okay"
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
An interesting concept.

The idea that people can make themselves sick just by thinking they are sick is not a new one, and has some basis in reality too.

Especially when people feel they have nothing left to live for, there seems to be that ability about the brain that it can convince the body that it's time to give up.

Nice to see this subject tackled from the perspective of the nurse though, and a very well written piece of work.

Spawny
Py687 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
There may have been a few grammatical errors, but for the most part it was superb. Very nice (albeit odd and abnormal) story, although I agree with Andrea Lotte that the ending was abrupt.

BTW, thanks for the review for "Chucky."

8/10
Andrea Lotte chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
The ending seems a little abrupt, but all the same I really like it. I think it's great and the plot is interesting. There's a real sense of impending doom even though the situation with Mr Fluckinger seems to try and appear humourous. Great job! :-) (and thank you for reviewing my poem, lol)
BowlerHatGuy chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was cool i liked it, it was really realistic and intense, i even yelled at my sister for interupting me.

BowlerHatGuy
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hey, look who I see in the Just In section when I look for stories to review for the Review Marathon(link in profile)? You! :D Woot!

Okay, over to the review now:

"or another, Jeannie"

I vote for a period rather than a comma. Why? Because it's one helluva sentence otherwise. Plus the subject is changing. Makes more sense with a period.

" A balding head lay flat"

A bit of an awkward wording there, I think. How about "his" balding head? It sounds as if it's a random head in here, haha.

As usual, the characters and story comes alive in your words. I particularly liked the small mentioning of what legends are, etc.

"“Trust me, I can feel it, this is something serious. I don’t think I’ll leave this hospital alive.”"

haha, hilarious!

The ending was really confusing for me. He faked his own death? But he IS dead... So yeah. I'd like to hear your explanation please.

Otherwise, it was a really good read! :D

- Frac