Reviews for Abortion
Purple Lemonade chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is great and moving. I'm strongly pro-life. Does the woman kill herself at the end? So sad, but you,ve "redeamed" her.
julie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow, that's really disgusting. Pro-life my ass.
flawlessangel08 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I like how this poem considers both woman and child. Although I am pro-choice I still like this because while it says abortion is bad it shows the affect it has on the woman which I believe is good because many people do not care about the mother at all, only the baby. Good job.
relapse into change chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
i'm not exactly sure if this is against abortion or for it but i'm pretty sure it's prolife so against abortion so if it is . . .

i use to think this way, i really did. i thought abortion was wrong becuase you were killing something that had so much fucking potiential and deserved to live (because really who doesn't?) but i guess, i just don't care anymore...? it's just. . . why would you let a baby be born if you know all that happens is it's going to suffer or die anyway, what's the point?

but...anyway sorry for ranting..i liked this though even if i don't agree with it. i think it has a potienial to be a really good song.
Vanilla Tea chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Oh wow...this is just great. its so well written, and it flows consistently. the only thing though is in the stanza you keep repeating, in the second to last line i think it should be "your", because it doesnt make sense otherwise but its like that every time the stanza is repeated. great job anyway, this is amazing!

-SB, review marathon
The Digital Damsel chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow. I had a difficult time breathing after I read this. It's so harsh, but I love it. It's like, somebody finally came out and said something so truely pro-life instead of just pussy-footing around it, but in such a beautifully poetic way. It clashes. It's dis-harmonius.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Pro LIFE! hells ya! good work.
Zonne chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Tough subject. Lot of pain came through. Evoking emotions has its risk, as do all things. Good job. Keep writing and do try to cheer up.