Reviews for mama's still a hero in my eyes
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw this is so sad but so incredibly endearing. i've actually heard a little boy say things along these lines when his brother was killed in Iraq, it almost broke may heart.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
beautiful :D
alison chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
something's wrong it won't let me log in

crystal help me help me help me help me help me

i was so worried about you, you haven't been on safe haven..

okay

i have a question

is going through extreme spiritual agony, feeling like God can't love you, can't save you, you are worthless, etc., running away from God cause you're scared, tempted to cut/kill yourself, going back to God, falling, going back, falling, going back, falling a couple days ago then going through the worst spiritual agony ever, tempted to cut/kill yourself then finally breaking down completely and saying God i can't do this anymore i'm so sorry -truly repenting- and turning back,

is that backsliding?

i'm scared because i read all this stuff online by if you turn away from God you were never saved

have to be re-saved

so how am i supposed to not feel like a failure?

i mean a couple hours ago i just broke down and prayed to recommit my life to Christ after spiritual agony and i do believe in Him but what i'm having trouble believing is how can i believe that i'm saved when people are telling me i turned away and i can't turn back and even if i turned back i was never saved in the first place?

i'm so scared crystal please help me something's wrong with my account how do you get back into this place? please help me on safe haven please help me crystal i need you please be online now please please please
iloveanimecartoons chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow! Just...wow!
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Sad write but very truthful. Awesome job! Thank you for the kind review. God Bless and keep on writing.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, great job. It almost made me cry lol. Keep it up!

Faith
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
konnichi wa

"(he reminded me that freedom isn't free.)" That's my favorite line. It's beautiful and heartbreaking and just... stunning. :(

Kudos.

Ha det

-Shan-
killer syntax chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, this is a sad but stirring piece. It is dramatic and thought-provoking. I especially liked the parts set off in parentheses, I imagine them as being whispers vs. the normal speaking tone of the story. Great job!