Reviews for Don't Worry, You'll Show Them
YuukiAura chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Sorry, for not reviewing on all of your other chapters. I really liked this story. I'd say that you did this story really well. The ending to this story was good too. I'll be looking forward to another one of your stories as well. So, I'll be waiting.
DreamSweet chapter 11 . 4/26/2008
That whole thing at the end of this chapter about him being unattainable was unbelievable. He was the one who'd just said he loved her, she should know that. Maybe you could change her fears to something about the relationship not being accepted by peers or something, because clearly, Jordan Candles is attainable.

Good job on everything else

xxvisionaryxx chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
The reference to Edward Cullen made me laugh so much. I really like this story.
misery sister chapter 10 . 3/25/2008
Great story so far! Keep it up! :D
Valiant Valkyrie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
O, in medias res. You picked a good starting point for the story. You managed to introduce all the characters in the middle of the story; I love when a writer can do that.
YuukiAura chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
*New Reader*

Wow...this is really an interesting story. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter to see what's going to happen with Jordan and Hannah. (:
DreamSweet chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Hey, I really like this. It's slightly over-dramatic and very suspenseful, but it's still good. It's an interesting romance.
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Fun story so far, keep it up~