Reviews for What if
Guest chapter 18 . 1/25
nice story. I really enjoyed it.
allancaldera chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
I love this story is very lovely and sweet and Kato possessiveness kill me :D love possessive man,I am gay btw but this story is really lovely hope to see more stories of you.
DALIA18 chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
i really like this. this was cute and fluffy and emotional at the same time.
Sayure chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Until now I can say and with a big smile that I like this story, and I can't just not add it to my favorites. I don't know how sometimes I say that, when no fav story of mine are update, their no more good stories. But here you are after I was bored from searching and ,of course, with a good story.

Thank you for your work.

PS: I love K and J-pop and know a little J from mostly yaoi anime and some drama and my dream is to live with a j-family for at least 3 months and know how they live
S. Rune chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Simply love, love, love. 3
Fumiki chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS! Having a Jrock singer as a boyfriend? IT'S MY FANTASY!

Anyway, I love Alex, he sounds so sweet :3 And I think Kato's possessiveness making him looks cute

You should write more story. Please? XD

And, I kinda disappointed that I can't find your website... So I can't read the M-rate scenes (My pervert side is wailing hysterically right now) Other than that, it's AWESOME!
Jin-in-Tonic chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
OK so I'm reviewing for the whole stories, cause I'm a jerk that way. I really like this story! I've read it over and over and over again. It takes me back to when I was in Japan... At first I was really hesitant to read it because I was afraid it would be too fanfictiony, but now I'm really glad I read it. You have a nice writing style and your characters are memorable. I can imagine Kato being selfish yet sweet at the same time. Love your story!
Waiting For Summer chapter 17 . 11/24/2010
I love the angst and drama. The scene at the airport was so sad...but jeez! They are both so irritating! I'm so frustrated they keep misunderstanding each-other!

I still love the story and the plot and both Alex and Kato. :)
Waiting For Summer chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
oh...I love the suspense, was waiting for this moment! xD
Waiting For Summer chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
I'm checking your other stories as I promised - and I'm not disappointed! I like this story so far. I usually don't read stories with japanese themes in them. I don't know why, I just don't like it (although I love manga&anime). However, I don't mind it in your story. There's not too much Japan, but it still has the climate and the few moments when you described Japan (like Hanami in this chapter) were great. So I'd say it's subtle and I love it! The characters are interesting and I'm curious as to what will happen next. xD
kiyo89 chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
Love it! I hope I'm Rich like Kato
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
oh my god this story is amazing! please get published someday!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
so, okay, this story is old, but i LOVE it. really great job. i love the mysticism, the language barriers and miscommunications. its great intrigue!
frog chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
read it love it please don't stop first of your stories that i have read looking forward to reading more
fuglycorn chapter 19 . 10/2/2010
LOL!

I love the bit abbout the fanfictions!
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »