Reviews for It's Not the End
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very Deep. Yay for random muse!
Aeonian Code chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
great poem!
Trisana Tennant chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I have only read two poems that I left me speechless, ad that was one of them. I like it very much. I feel like it's so true. It reminds of the song by The Platters called Smoke Gets in Your Eyes. If you know what I'm talking about, I applaud you. Don't think I spelled that right. If you don't, message me and I'll explain.
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I'm going to be totally honest in my review so... here goes.

First: the positive

I really liked the message sent through this poem, telling you that everyone needs someone when countless people just... turn away.

I could also tell you put a good effort into it and that is highly appreciated by writers and readers.

Second: the negative

I didn't really like the choice of vocabulary and felt that you were kind of straining to find words that rhymed. Like for instance, the two lines "They say that's so sad" and "they say, well, too bad". I realize you were trying to convey that people just brushed the victim aside, but I feel that you could've phrased it much better. In other words, use lots of synonyms in poems that are deep like this one.

I completely understand if you don't want to change anything in your writing... I do that myself... It's my fingerprints on my work. I don't edit my works in any way. I'm sorry if this review is hypocritical seeing as I don't follow many of my suggestions myself, but just a heads up.

Overall, it WAS a good poem.

Luna Turner
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Beautifully done. Write on! Btw...Thank you for all the kind reviews and adding me to your Fav's list. God Bless you.
Noellen chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
"There's a whole life worth sharing"

Aww! Made me smile.. thank you!