Reviews for Propaganda
rawr chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I can't remember if I wrote Maddie or Maddy!

Erm... love ya!
rawr chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Absolutely wonderful. I love the feel of this story. Maddie kinda reminds me of Leper though. But then again so does Neville from Harry Potter. Actually now that I say this I feel like people are going to be appalled that I could think such a thing. Anyway, I worship you. This story is DIVINE.
kitchu88 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
i think this is my favorite thing of yours. it was fun to see james' immature side at the begining.
kitchu88 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
class just ended. i have a couple of hours to kill. i feel especially bad for that poor butler. james and jude are funny because they dislike each other yet i feel like they are very much alike. although if jude doesn't like peple using god's name in vain, how come he does?
kitchu88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
a little more serious than most stuff you write. i'm curious to see where it goes. when i get time i'll read on. :)
She Who Humbly Pwns chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
HI KELLY-BELLY!

*is hyper, as if that were not already apparent*

I really did enjoy this chapter, although I'm sort of wishing their was more body to it, more exploring of James and Jude's relationship. I did enjoy the butler foil though (but I think usually servants are referred to by their first names instead of "Mr. Borough".) Whatever his name is, I liked how he was more insightful to James than his own father.

I really enjoyed our talk on the bus this afternoon! It felt good to discuss my writing in depth with someone else, which I don't really get to do that often with other people. Even if I did talk about it a little loud, LOL.

I enabled PMs on my account, so if you ever feel like bugging me, feel free.

The Redhair That Dares Not Speak Its Name (I know that shouldn't be captialized, but it was all alone with all those other capitalizations and IT. WAS. BUGGING. ME. XD
ThePixess chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
CUDDLES!

Well, obviously, here again we have evidence of- what was it that you called it? Ah yes- your addiction to "wtf hook lines". Truly, that one was a keeper.

Also this:

“I hate books,” said Maddie. Blasphemy, thought James.

-that happens to me SO MUCH it was hilarious. And true!

I likes long reviews :D

You-Know-Who (Not Voldemort)
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow, this was amazing.

The only thing that did bother me was the viewpoint change from something like Jude's to James'. It wasn't so bad, but it was there...

But this was really great. You have a bit of telling rather than showing with the boys, but then you go right into showing, so I guess that comment really doesn't apply...

Huh... This seems like a perfectly worthless review. But hey! The story was awesome!

GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings