Reviews for The Coming Dawn
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow, I was actually really scared that Steve had leukemia or something. I love this story, it's really sweet.
Miqnon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
DID YOU HEAR THAT?
THAT WAS MY HEART BURSTING INTO A MILLION PIECES
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This story is really affecting. I like your exploration of sadness and loss. I can see the artist figure appearing again, but this time the conflict isn’t from his struggle to express himself at all, but to create something worthwhile and lasting. I thought the epilogue was a little perfunctory, that maybe it would have been more satisfying to just present a scene where we learn all this instead of telling us.
Ben Tramsami chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awwwwww! I found it really hard not to cry while reading this. I love this story of yours so much! Thank you for the wonderful read! I wish you well on your writing journey, dear author!
Fumiki chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
The ending makes me like "Phewwww" because I really thought Steve are going to die, you know, with all the not fading bruises... And I'm glad it's a happy ending!

This is a very good story, a weird way to meet your soon-to-be-lover, but so what? I tired of cliche ;P lol I love this
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Sweet!
ZaraRose.16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This wasn't a story that made me squeal like a fan girl. Nor was it a story that had me pouring out my emotions in a frenzy.

However it was a story that made me smile contently at the end, I think it was the lyrics at the end that tied to whole piece together; and I haven't smiled in that way because of a story for a long time. So thank you. ]
frozen chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow, it's actually a really good story, and touching too (at least i think so..)

i'm glad i decided to read this, because at i kinda didn't interest at the summary.

i know you probably won't read this, but i just want to write my opinion.

it's a sweet story
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Loved it!
Keimei-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow...I remain speachless...the way you described your characters and their flaws, as well as their good attributes...that was amazing. I don't entirely know what to say...excelent, perhaps even a perfect writing job...
xday11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Adorable.
PyroTech chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
squee. That was great. I loved it
Asa chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Beautiful!

"But I don't know him."

Danny rolled his eyes and asked, "Then why don't you talk to him, so you can get to know him?"

Reminded me of a Chinese fortune I got last year: "Every best friend started out as a stranger."

Thank you for sharing!

Yours,

Asa
Caisele chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
cuute

angsty, but cute. the bruises was a nice little symbol
NoAhDorable chapter 1 . 10/3/2009