Reviews for Culture Shock
Stormshower084 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Oh my gosh this story is amazing and I hope you update it soon!
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
haha the mom is so funny! :DD

ahh foreign boys with accents, yum! (:
silverdragon4736 chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
I love this! It is so hilarious! Pure brilliance I tell you!

Update soon love! xoxo
Liviania chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
The threat at the top kind of scares me.

Good story! I like Fin, even if he is a bit too afraid of being sexually assualted.

Livi
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
wow. Ren is an interesting character. I think I'd give up on the whole thing too, All the stress kills
Cattails chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
Alright, love this story a lot XD Fin is just so clueless and adorable. And indignant :P And Ren...knew he'd turn out to be some crazy jerk. Which is why he's awesome And although I like Adrian...I think Fin should break up with him. Oh, and Amber is awesome. Like, seriously. I hope she's around a lot (well, through phone calls...). And Fin's mum is hilarious. I loved her disguise... Ah, anyway, enough rambling from me at 3 in the morning. Looking forward to more! XD
sydchan chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
Not really sure what to tell you since I've already told you what I think of this story in person, so I guess I'll just rant at you. I really really love this story and you need to finish it. Even if it takes you months to update, you must eventually finish it. This story is the first story I've ever draw fanart for so feel honored, worm. If you don't finish, I'll hunt you down and force feed you your spleen. I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP!(okay, not really, but I bet I could find out). And if you really don't feel like writting everything that happens, that's what timeskips are for, so either do that or wait a bit and see if motivation stricks. Sorry my review ended up being me just bitching at you. I really do like this story and I want you to eventually finish it.
Wanabet chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Okay, short chapter, but still good. Intrigued to read the embarrassing event though, nice work.
Meri chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
aw Fin is so cute! so is Ren i love his mindgames:P i know this is a pretty sucky review but i've never ben good at them so...enjoy it's suckiness!
Midnights Scream chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
I hope Adrian really doesn't think that way about. I like Joe a lot. He seems VERY cool! Ren is interesting too, but I don't know about his personality yet. Good job!
pfeiffer chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
bwahahahaha... Ran walked out the bathroom naked for Fin to ogle... hahahahahaha... where's the initiation? please please update soon...
Wanabet chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
Haha, poor Fin, Adrian's a dick, but still loved this chapter.
Blk Sapphire chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
I don't like this at all! I don't like it all because I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Hahaha, it is so funny. I especially enjoyed the line “I had to get you to do it somehow. Plus the sound you made was priceless. It was sort of a mix of an orgasmic cry and a dog yelping". Keep it up, and I'll keep up my story, too, okay? :]
Wanabet chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
HAHAHA, I LOVE this story, it is hilarious. Please Update it soon! I am Begging you!
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
That last sentence would totally be me! lol. It's great, but I still think it's bad he's lieing about being gay. that's going to give him a bad rep I have a feeling and I want to get to intiation!:)fun stuff!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »