Reviews for A Simple Essay on SameSex Marriage
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I guess anybody who beleives homosexuality wrong based on the Word of God is a blind, ravin bigot who can't make a rational argument to save their life, beleives the Inquisition and the caricatured rituals of some sects of Christianity are the way to go for holiness, and generally act like brain-dead ants following a honey trail? I mean, what's next, we're closet cannibals and eat a guy's body every Sunday? Oh wait, the Romans beat you there.
I beleive homosexuality is wrong. The Bible explicitly states that it is so.
I do NOT beleive that torture, sexually perverse bathing, bathing of any physical sort, inane preaching from a man whose theology consists of "You're going to hell, now, let me tell you how life becomes easy when you follow Christ," (It doesn't. It is most definitely not the path of least resistance.), or anything of that sort is the "cure" for homosexuality.
Preaching can help. Praying will help. Physical abuse won't.
But what really delivers sinners such as homosexuals, theives, and the entirety of humanity with the exception of Jesus Christ from eternal damnation is the saving deaht of Jesus Christ our Lord, who took upon Himself the sins of all those He chose and died on the cross so that our sins might be forgiven. don't you see? We all sin, horribly. We've all hated another person; we've all lusted after another person. Some of us have robbed others, and some have done worse. Christ nevertheless redeemed his chosen ones, took form among a thron gof traitors gleefully killing themselves his people and drqgged us kicking and screaming into eternal life.
Also, last i've heard, the correspondence rate between a beleif that homoseuality is wrong and a beleif that racial slavery is right is 100%, even among those such as myself who have two black siblings and 3 caucasian siblings.
p.s. Please provide a verse number before you start saying the Bible commands the stoning of a raped woman ANYWHERE. It's been a while since i read that portion of the Bible, so i can't give specifics, but I distinctly remember that it rather commands the rapist to provide for the person raped.
Jessica Reed chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
you a piece of loser
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hahahaha! That's so funny.

And half of the men against gays are gay them selves or have had gay sex.
Midlina chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Thank you so much. I have a loved one who is gay, and this helped me to realize just how idiotic prejudice is. (Plus I laughed my ass off.)
TwistedLullabies chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
funny in a horrible way. good job, you made me understand the anti-gay movement!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Lol! This is hilarious! And absolutely brilliant! It pokes fun at so many of the arguments people have against same-sex marriage where I'm always like, "That makes absolutely no sense." I especially loved the paragraph about the God argument - I'm always like, "God MADE them that way, why condemn them for it?" and "You can't use that as an argument against same-sex marriage because NOT EVERYONE IN AMERICA BELIEVES IN GOD!" (I personally do, but like you bring up - religious freedom is a huge reason why this country is so special. And what happened to the beliefs stated in the Declaration of Independence: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." ALL men are created equal - why should some be denied certain rights because of their sexual orientation?) Anyway, I absolutely love this essay! Thank you so much for writing it! XD
cerulean-azure chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall. That's why my friend of four years is still at least a head shorter then me. LOL, loved it.
LimeSmoothie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
poor attempt my ass! this was quite brilliant and... witty gay-supporters always make me smile real big :D
miss.venerable chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Brilliant. The ending literally killed me.
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love this is essay. And you. Really funny, it's going into my favourites. :D
rassoodock chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
will you marry me?
channel-violet chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
XD. Thia is a really funny essay that pokes fun of the homophobe...I LOVE IT!

-Mika.
slash.obsessed.fangirl-42 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
lol, that's awesome! i agree completely! satires make my day, and this happens to be an issue i feel very strongly about. yay for reverse psychology!

thanks for writing this!

-kyra
Double Plus Special chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Props for writing this. Maybe they'll eventually get it if people keep pointing out the gaping holes in their arguments about gay marriage. Satire is a brilliant choice of method, I think, if you want to persuade people. Cheers.
Billie.Joelle chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Am I allowed to say that I love you, or would that fall into the category of being homosexual? That was amazing. I assume you had to write why it should be banned? Incredible!

~BJ