Reviews for Fairy Tales
fang chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
:( pixie, was the best character ever. I'm gonna miss him. Pwease continue. :'( pixie was by far your best character ever btw.
Kobashiftw chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
I was ready to leave you a very scathing flame about how lame it is that you didn't finish but i guess i understand ( I really liked this series and the characters. I guess I'll still give u two thumbs up and a big hug P
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Hey. I love the sequel to Pixie Sticks. When I realised there was a sequel to that, me being the impatient butt-munch I didn't review on Pixie Sticks so I decided I'd do a two in one in this one. So. First of all, how dare you not continue!...I'm joking. I give up on my crap all the time, haha. But I'm...sad to hear it's discontinued. I really liked it and I thought the new plot twist was amazing. And Nash was definitely becoming a favourite character. Well...acting as if Pixie Sticks was a loner story, it was really good and the ending I thought was great. It was different than something I was expecting along the lines of Pixie starting dating Trey or something expected and boring and very cliche, so I loved the gritty-ness and realism of the ending. Anyhoo...you have awesome taste in music, by the way and the citations you added to the end were funny. And I'm one of those people that doesn't wait until you finish to read them either...you just have to scroll down there and look. So. I loved "Trixie", in other words Trey and Pixie together and I love the triplets. And comparing them to Fred and George in Harry Potter really fits. I can just imagine them in my head. Favourites are Pixie, Nash and the triplets...loved it.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Don't worry I know how that can be. I have a mental file cabnite of all the stuff i need to write! And they are some good ideas!

]
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Nothing like getting caught skipping school. Nothing like getting caught skipping school with an intimate one is more like it. Trixie chapters are lovely.
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Aw, damn it. Yh, I gave in! I decided to read this today. Oh well. 'toopid FP with the hyphens. They were better then the 0. Ah well, not your fault. I LOVE TRIXIE CHAPTERS! I don't really like Nash though. I want Trixie back. I know it isn't going to happen because Trey doesn't do long distance. But Trey's madly in love with Pixie! No. oh well.
homesickangel chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
well they still rock and i still love reading them. oh and the doc.'s can't find a place for me to go so i still get to read you stories. but keep going and i hug you too b/c you rock hard. i don't like to touch people or be touched but i still hug you cause your kool like that.
ChibiEii chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
I love the style you wrote this in, with the switching scenes and all. 'Smash' seems nice.. at least, to Pixie -snicker- for now.. I think. Whatever. Anyway -favs alert-
Back of Beyond chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
I was annoyed at Pixie and Trey not being together (I don't like Blake/Trey for some reason D:), but I may be consoled with Pixie and Nash. He sounds...nice ;].

Anyway, love this story, hope you update soon.
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Yay :D New chapter! Anywho... Yeah, dumb question, are Nash and Smash the same person? I'm almost positive they are, but just wanted to be sure. I feel bad for Pixie. :( Except for maybe that he's soon to have a new loverboy. That's a plus. I kind of miss Trey though. The idea of the song at the end of each chapteramazing.
homesickangel chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
you have to keep them going i mean i just go finished reading Pixie Sticks and i almost cryed at the end but i had to keep my goth style and look unfased but the pain and awe was still there so keep them going. Well I'm all for the crazies (seeing has how I've been there and done that) now I'm going to drug rehab (hope it might suck a little less than school) Well keep'em go'n
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Yay-ness! I opened my e-mail and it said that you had submitted Fairy Tales, and I giggled with joy. Don't ask me why, I'm not sure. Yes, you're right, I did expect the first chapter to be in the hospital, but it didn't surprise me it wasn't. Best to go back and clear up the groggy stuff first.

] I likes.