Reviews for The Lebensborn House
xFable chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I really liked the personality of this girl. At first she was spicy and bold and didn't feel the need to apologize for what she was doing. As it went on, however, with the addition of the man, we found out that it was sort of a charade. I very much enjoyed this. Nice work! :]
Caitlin chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This story is really interesting, yet sad. You should make another Lebensborn one shot. This is the only Lebensborn story on this site!

Great story! 10/10

Caitlin
Clarelouise chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
well, definately gives an accurate insight into the girl's life, just realised we dont know her name! actually i think that works quite well, shows the anonymity(dunno if thats how u spell it) of the place. its rele sad how all the children are just bred like that to create whats almost an army. well done, a different type of thing to what u usually write but i rele felt like i knew the girl, rele gd!
Aomera chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
ohh Poz, this is a bit fiesty (right word, yeh?) and its scary how well you write it...lol! :D the characters are built up beautifully as is the whole setting. tis terrifying that this actually happens.

x
wandering.soul.in.shades chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
damn, it's only a oneshot! tease. *pouts*

it's interesting how you don't use any names throughout the passage. i think it works really well :)

i also find it incredible that there really were accepted organisations like this so recently. it's basically a child factory, isn't it? weird.

hope you enjoyed drawing butterflies x