Reviews for Promise and Poison
RyAnn Leigh chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Yay, the brothers show up! A fun chapter, I'm looking forward to more. I like the concept and would like to know where you're going with the story. Update please!
RyAnn Leigh chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I really love the idea of Samael being afraid of her brothers. Its was both amusing and interesting. It's fun to see the big powerful angel terrified of a very human like situation (big brothers coming to get you!). Elizabeth stays very much in character-she has a sense of innocence and power-very much like a teenagers wanting answers her parents will never give her and then looking for them in all the wrong places. Of course, these wrong places seem to lead to Samael, so they can't be all that wrong ;)

Did I mention Samael seems hot? Yeah, he's very hot. Eyes of a poet. Brilliant :)
RyAnn Leigh chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
A very interesting start and I'm looking forward to reading more. I like the idea of an angel handing out in a vampire bar-very fallen image kind of thing :) I also like the imagery and natural dialogue-with the contrasting personality and actions in Elizabeth. I'm already wondering if she's a time of living or born vampire from the "always have been" comment. Very intriguing.
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
eh _ why haven't i read this yet? lol i loves it. ] your characters always draw you in one way or the other. and i loved this ending. anyway, off to read the next chap.
VesperK chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Now this DOES sound interesting!

She is a bit annoying, but you could put that down to being quite naive, but she could grow out of it, she has quite a bit of promise.
Kildiazar the Unwanted Ghost chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Sameal slipped his hands out of the manacles and stood on the bed. “Abracadabra!” he said in bewilderment, “that was your magic word?”

Annoyed, Elizabeth jumped up off the sofa. “Well I couldn’t think of that many magical words and…and I’ve read that you should always go with the obvious because the obvious is so unobvious that no one would ever think if it.”

Man, that was so ridiculous, it was priceless! ROFL!

Anyway, even though they don't sound like beings that are hundreds or thousands of years old, at least they've got attitude. And I like it.

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
Written chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
wow, very interesting! a few lines made me wonder if you forgot to capitalize your words? like this one:

She looked up and tiled her head to the side, “my name’s Elizabeth,” she held out a hand.

the 'my' seems like the beginning of a sentence... so... yeah I dno :D

anyway, interesting story, and I hope to read more!