Reviews for senseless
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
This is really lovely x
Jonathan Bitter-Sweet chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I think it's good.

I love the imagery and the diction.

"Kiss my ears and make me deaf so your words are the last thing i'll ever hear."

M. Lovely work.

Though, you kind of made each other's into one word in the seventeenth to last line.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
You've captured the feeling of being caught up in the moment so well. I like how the couplets of losing senses really tie the poem together. I also thought the image of the feet was really good.
Two Of Spades chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
what a beautiful and frightening poem. The concept was great, and I can't really critique your prose very well since our styles are so different, at least in this poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love all of the couplets... they work well together and they're a bit not morbid but I dunno what the word is...creepy? anyhow but still really sweet an interesting combination except the last one which is pure sweetness... I like the feet contrast... it was odd, but again really sweet... the line "door is closed and we sit close" the closed close thing didn't seem to flow as well as the rest of the piece... but other than that I really love the piece

PS If your bored check out the Review Game and its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
hide your eyes chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
this is so competely gorgeous, it blows my mind.

i love it.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
aw, this is cute. ]
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is such an adorable piece! The ending is perfect ] Amazing job on this.

k.X