Reviews for The Green Hall
renell.mallari.1995 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Gosh. You're a genius.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This was very gross and weirdly sad and I don't know how to feel about the fact that I liked it. I have no constructive comments, for lack of words at the story.
~ibbit
Kirihime chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
That was completely messed up, but I can’t deny I kind of liked it. Kenny and
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
it feels like my soul died a little...a lot
LateNightTurtle chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh my god.. what a dark and depressing story but I love it so much. I love EVERYTHING you write. This was just.. strange yet amazing. Thanks for a good story. (:

- Diana
morningstorm70 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow that was heavy
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is so depressing I don't know what to think...so...one definite thing though...I love you, man. You just got me tied around your finger like a fucking red thread. Dark, beautiful cruelty. Wish you would've made so much more. You're like a dark angel. Want it.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Your style of writing is so different than the others in a dark beautiful way.
Anonymous Homicidal Popstar chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I like it. His suicide made me sad, though. Anyway, I still like it- no, love it. The first really dark slash story that I read here, so thank you, I needed to find at least one of those.
a human chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Christ that was entrancing. I couldn't look away for a second. You capture and keep, dear, you really do.
LoneTangerine chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
wow. you never fail to amaze me. why in the world have you stopped writing! the entire story was so depressing and beautiful. i love how kenny doesnt beat up trevor because he admits to himself that he loves trevor. this was so heartbreaking and wonderful. it makes me sad that kenny became this, even more of a, horrible person.

but i loved it.
TomatoesAndPasta chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is sick, so fucked up. The sick minds of two fucked up boys.

I like the way this is written, it's so far from all those sweet little fluff stories, even tho I do enjoy such stories too.

You made the whole story realistic and enjoyable to read in all its sickness. You describe well and are a really good author. Keep up the good work!
infinitemiriam chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was the very first story i'd read on fictionpress :) I like the whole story, both of them looked like suffering a blue youth and they chose how to end up themselves. The obsession of Trevor's note is still lingering in my mind.

The end could be not satisfied yet with some people, but i love it anyway.
whitefear chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Like god. I liked it. So sadistic so morbib so hippie so violent so real. I love it. I love Kenny C. I love Trevor D. Like hell. They are perfect. I almost cried ugh. Poorkid that got fucked though. He didn't know shit. :/ I miss Trevor already. I can somehow on some freaky level really relate to him. god. So good. :)
Y chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Woops. meant to say Kenny was such a sweetheart towards the end with trevor.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »