Reviews for My life is written in red ink
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I particularly liked the 'red' part. It's such strong imagery and sets the scene for the rest of the poem. Great diction, 'falling down the pages' etc. Lovely piece.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hm, interesting. The comparison of the red ink to blood is a bit cliched, but I like the image of "red ink" in general. It made me think of it being bold and obviouis. I guess that ties into your concept, too.

[As my thoughts glide across the paper] I like your word choice of "glide" there. It feels so free compared to the pain in the rest of the piece.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
jAsMiNeLoVeStWiLiGhT chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
depressing. still good. muhahaha. you will have 3295870398573409 emails and reviews when im done with you.
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ah! I've tried to write poetry like this before and it always turns out sucky! So kudos to you for mastering something I couldn't! :-)

"Drinking out my tortured soul" sounds like it's missing a word... but I don't really know.

"Falling down the pages/ As my thoughts glide across the paper" these two lines don't really flow because it causes confusion somewhat.

"Absorbing all my pain/ Stealing all my sorrow" nothing wrong with these lines, they were just my two favorite.

Great job!