Reviews for Charlie's Angel
helixdown chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
Oh, it's too bad this was such a short chapter. I really love this story, its probably your best, oh well. This will do. So it was a great update and all that good stuff, i really like how people are reacting to each other. Hope you update soon and happy Halloween!
coneyislandgirl chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
hey i figured out what confused me in the last chapter. i didnt understand tat it was the grandma who said the thing about ewan being investigated for murder. i thot it was charlie. that is much better than charlie saying that. hurry and write the next chapter! i cant wait! its been killing me waiting for this one
helixdown chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Nice chapter, really enjoyed the humorous tone to this one. I still can't believe how much your story amazes me, i really love it, alot. Too much really. I think it's unhealthy. Anyways, once again, everything's great, and i love the last line.
degrees-of-rambling chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
wow... charlie has mastered the art of subtlety.
Coneyisland-Girl chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
ok i LOVE this story! i can't wait for the next chapter! you're a genius! keep writing because i can't wait for the next chapter!
helixdown chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Oh jeez! Now Kenny's involved in this too? When will the drama end? No, don't end it, that's BAD. I'm really loving this story, and great update, as always. I love how you make each and every one of the characters valuable, and just well, i love everything about this story!
helixdown chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Good God! Yet another amazing twist! Well, for some reason i was actually hoping this would happen after the cop sarcastically said everyone in the house was undercover, i was hoping it was at least partially true. And here we are, Wayne, my favorite character, is an undercover cop! YAY! Well, loving the story.
helixdown chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Interesting choice of words at the end of this chapter. You seem to be able to blend humor and drama together really well. Once again, i really enjoyed this chapter.
helixdown chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
This chapter was incredibly amusing, and i really like Wayne. Well, yeah, great chapter, great story, great characters, great everything.
helixdown chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Ooh, interesting. You seem to really know how to make a good story, lots of good twists and turns, just how i like it, and its only the first chapter! I really wish they're were some words that could describe your amazing writing skills, but for now i'll just have to say i really LOVE this story.
helixdown chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hm, that was a really nice twist, I'm really liking this story, so i'll keep on reading. Very little mistakes and so far just plain out great, so uh, good job!
LollyxBeans chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
OMG! WAYNE IS A COP? o_O

How did THAT happen?

...o_o...

_ Wow. I'm confused...But oddly awed and amazed. ;P Good job on the story! Keep it up! n_n
Coneyisland-Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
YES! brilliant! i LOVED it. seriously i would pick up this right after reading janet evanovich... ( i see a resemblance haha) anyways awesome. so glad invested some time to read it/
LollyxBeans chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
A good story, and a great concept! I can't wait to read more. One suggestion: There is the slight and only once or twice occasional error in grammar/punctuation. Other than that, I love it! Charlie is totally awesome, and I love the way Jay talks!

Keep writing!
TT-da-lamanite chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Nice way to end, one of my faviorets has to be, "Yah, he was gellin'" thats just awesome.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »