Reviews for Say What?
RainbowCloudArt chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
What about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
They don't have a love storry (as far as I know)
Element Godess chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I started reading this just to see what it was all about. Before I knew it, I was at the last chapter. Your perspectives and opinions are so refreshing! As I was reading, i was truly grinning from ear to ear. It was so much fun. It felt like reading a fun opinions page out of a newspaper or publication.

Thanks. This made my day :D
Floppy125 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
OF COURSE HARRY POTTER IS BETTER!

I ONLY LOVE TWILIGHT BECAUSE EDWARD IS HOT AND BECAUSE I LOVE CHLICHÉS!

AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRY POTTER BECAUSE OF... WELL, EVERYTHING-
KazexSinz chapter 20 . 8/31/2009
HAH. this is gold. I agree with your Harry Potter vs. Twilight thing.
bunny.one.three chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
LOL! I totally loved every chapter, keep up the good work! Expect me to be waiting for more.
simpleplan13 chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
I really liked this because it was hysterical. Also, you didn't really have to read either of them to get this. Just be like an alive person in the world were both are talked about like crazy.

Howevever, I did not like that you seemed incredibly biased. It kind of killed the credibility with anyone who maybe was on the fence a bit...

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile).
neverknowtheflow chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
Amen. :D
Chryse chapter 20 . 7/31/2009
I agree with a lot of your points. The only real comment I have to make is about your Authors category. J.K. Rowling only became so crazy rich because of Harry Potter. Beforehand, she was just single-mom-writing-down-this-idea-she-got-on-a-train-lady. So truly, I think Stephenie Meyer and J.K. have a fairly even placing on this one.
VonThunder chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
I agree completely! Twilight is...an epic fail ;)
The Red Mouse chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
Epic Battle? What epic battle? Everyone everywhere (besides rabid Twitards) agrees that Harry Potter is better by about a million. And the battle didn't really start until they cast Rob as Edward. Did you know that Twitards sent him hate male because they thought he wasn't pretty enough? (and he hates Twilight! Said so in an interview). Storyline: You should also mention that Twilight has no apparent plot until almost the end of the book, the romance between Ed and Bella doesn't count because they encounter no opposition besides the fact that he wants to eat her (I was sad when he didn't). Then again, Bella would rather settle for a cold, dead and sparkling (you didn't mention the sparkling!) guy with personality of a rock than her nice, warm best friend with personality. Worlds: Forks in more boring than then town I live in and that's saying something. Characters: I know you mentioned a lot of stuff, but I think mentioning the fact how cool names for characters are in Harry Potter- they are all unique and special, then Twilight has Bella Swan? Can you get more cliche than that? Authors: It's true, Rowling rose from the pits of poverty to become the richest woman ever. Meyer is a Mormon mother who wrote down her wet dream. Movies: I also noticed that HP not only has a star cast and super effects. I thought Twilight was a terrible movie, not only because of the horrible effects and dialogue, but the acting just got to me.

Well, I like the outcome, so nice summation! HP FTW!
AlreadyGone chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
Haha, I TOTALLY agree with you.

Twilight is only really a hit movie because of fan-girls and I didn't care too much for the movie. Harry Potter on the other hand is good though I've read Twilight and not Harry Potter. I think your stats are true ]
Yoram chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
Not to mention most of the famous fairy tales and nursery rhymes are based on horror stories and accounts of plagues and epidemic diseases.

...Sweet dreams indeed...
Yoram chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
I am afraid of eighty percent of the Australian wildlife.

If our poisonous critters don't kill you, then something else will.

PS. Some of the Jaws movie was filmed off the South Australian coast...and yes Great Whites are that big. Three meter sharks are average size now, I think.
Yoram chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I, too, am a dog person :-)

Dogs have masters, cats have staff.
ShopliftersOFTheWorldUnite chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
This is great. Slightly insane, but great :)
154 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »