Reviews for Dove
Genesis Rose chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
If you still use fictionpress, I'd love to see more of your writing.

I think you are brilliant, and have a great mind.

About this poem... it was great. Your format is very interesting to read and look at, but I personally wanted more out of the poem itself and I thought it left something to be desired.

Hope to see you back soon.

-GR
UncontainedPoison chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I could feel the emotions running rapidly around this majestic poetry. I love the style you use, while writing. Your doing marvelous!
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Formerly Spiritbreaker...

I feel like that everyday, and it was well written.

Spirit Tigress
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great job. I like your style, it's succinct and flows really nicely.
97thparis chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is full of emotion. great job ;)
Burnt Bread chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
The idea of a dove brings softness to the piece, contrasting the beginning and the end, and in a clever way provides closure to the piece. Well done.

Your style of poetry isn't for everyone, but I'm getting use to it and loving the use of language - it's so succinct. The way your poetry flows facilitates truth without frills, everything seems raw (so raw in fact that it might still be hopping about and eating grass).

Bread
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow. Fragile, huh? Very tender, very soft. Somehow, poetry ends up looking like its subject. And you've captured that here.

The last stanza is great. "Wrap me in her warmth so I don't break." We all need that sometimes, don't we?

I wasn't sure where this was going at the beginning, but I'm very glad it ended up here. It's lovely, darling. May I ask what inspired this?

Felicia.