Reviews for Winter Solstice
rockspapersnscissors chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
XD So CUTE! :7 Really loved Adam's character!

-RPS
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Joey and Adam are cute, but I really don't care for Joey's siblings. How could they even smile at him and say those kinds of things?
John from California chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I cant believe I never read this story! It was so cute and made me smile! Good job )
John from California chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
GrimreaperSR chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I Loved This Story!
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
i love the concept of the story and the story itself, i just found the pov's confusing because they seemed to change from joey, then to adam and sometimes to a narrator telling the story. but i like the story
Stormylady05 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Such a love story - but I think Adam should have punched Joey's brother - oh well sorry I come from hot blooded people - lol
miraakira chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this was very good. i only wish it were longer. and i wanted to know how his parents were killed
dazn1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
hey! loved the story; it was too cute. ]

as for a bit of constructive criticism, id like to point out that in the beginning, many of your sentences have the same structure.

eg: "walking over, joey..."

"walking into the kitchen, joey..."

"walking out..., joey..."

"finding the fuse box..., joey..."

i just wanted to point that out. if you feel changing it is unnecessary, thats fine with me. im not a professional. just thought id put in my 2 cents. :)
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i loved it!
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
nice this was very well writen and i thank you for sharing it also the things at the end they do happen in real life and i love that you write about it
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
For some weird, absurd reason...I was actually rooting for Joey to go through therapy...I just probably would have liked to see more drama lmao.

(I'm a complex entity (yes human being cannot describe me)

Well, I'm off to read your CRDP series.
Christina chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hey this story was great! One thing though, when it says "Mumbling to himself as he poured a cop" I think you mean "Mumbling to himself as he poured a cup".

I really enjoyed this!
nomy chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i am so in love with you!..seriously !..every time you write a story i just fell in love with the character and the story that i just feel that im walking into a paradise..you are just that GOOD!..you do great story, the plot are not boring, the characters are super duper hot and you are one of the few writer in here that i truly truly like and love reading the stories!..and this one will be be added to one of my favorite story list!
jane chapter 1 . 3/13/2008