Reviews for Love:defined
Open your eyes Chopstick chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
interesting. definitly liked this more than some shonen-ai i've seen on here...or anywhere. there's some spelling mistakes, but other than that, good job. the beginning wasn't much of a hook though...it was all definitions. i'm not saying to go straight to the shonen-ai part, that would ruin what you have done with this, but maybe provide a more of a hook.

anyways, mind r&r my story "Put your hands on me?" it's my first time having some shonen-ai elements in it and i need help...am i doing okay with it? that kind of thing. thanks!
Dark-TailsPrower chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Starts normal then get's hotter as you go. Great technique for this kind of story! :) Nice job with it!
Psycho Shocker chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aww! I must say this is one of the better written shounen-ai stories out there, and I commend you for that! It was amazing! But I must ask something…

I need more!

Give me meh fix Mrs. baesonata!
arcapellago chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Shanster chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aw.

That is so sweet! :]
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This is a well-told and well-written shounen-ai and it's refreshing to find something that is good out there. Honestly I'm a little dissapointed in the shounen-ai writers here for their lack of originality. As a shounen-ai writer of 7 years here I congradulate you on a story well-written. I'll definitely come back to read more of this one and if you want, feel free to check out some of my works too.
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 3/2/2008