Reviews for Chemicals React
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
interesting!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
cheesy, yes, but very sweet :) feel good fluff at it's best. can't stop smiling
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
can i get more fluff please? lol i love this
IntergalacticalFrisbee chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aww! Sweet! :]

Everyone needs cheesy stuff once in a while. ;]
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
adorable :D

-Aria
x3life chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
aw this was so cute! )
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aw, that was so cute! I can definitely relate to it as well (minus the whole Aiden part, unfortunately). When I took chem in my sophomore year, it was the first subject that I just plain didn't get. It brought down my entire GPA and royally pissed me off. There was no cute guy to console me, either. :-( But yeah, enough about the events of two years ago. Awesome story!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I sincerely hope chemistry is not this bad, since I have it next year. XD But cute, yes, and very very fluffy/cheesy. But that's okay, since it's well-written and quite funny. Though Aiden must be one tolerant guy - I would be extremely pissed if my notes were burned up, haha.

I'm glad xoxluurve added this spiffy oneshot to our c2! (:
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
i love chemistry too! the class i mean :) hahah

but what an interesting one shot. i felt quite proud of myself for knowing all of the chemistry terms you put in it or else i'm in serious trouble in my ap chem. class. hahaha.

hannah is funny and aiden is just so cute! i only wish this wasn't a oneshot so i can read more about them and hannah's crazy clumsiness in chemistry labs :D. aiden is so sweet for not getting annoyed at her. i love this one shot!
belle1220 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Very cute.
MK16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
hahah cheesy and cuute!

well done
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
aww that was so cute! *sigh* im such a sucker for fluffy one shots...and im a huge sucker for skater boys too

damn i wish Aiden wasnt a ficitional character lol.. anyway really well written and oh so sweet

me luves it!
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
so adorable! :] i wish this would happen to me because i suck at chemistry! lol. i loved it, btw.
January Skies chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was really cute! Love it.
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I loved it! It was adorable and well-written, too.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »