Reviews for The Collection

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Diatryma chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
0.o

CREEPY.

Never before in my life have I been so glad that I'm not blonde.
Caecilia chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
[“I attend to honor you] Now, I'm not sure, but I don't think that 'attend' is the correct word there.

[ you. Display your beauty forever] I think you should either change that period to a comma, or add a 'to' to the beginning of the second sentence. The way it is now seems choppy to me.

This is good, but you could do much more with it! Good start though! Just creepy enough

Caecilia Bellz
No Longer An Account chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Very creepy, and nice and fast-paced. Could stand to be fleshed out a little, and there were some typos here and there, but I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hah. This actually reminds me of the book I'm reading now. ('Hideaway' by Dean Koontz. If you haven't read it, I'd suggest you do so, it's so awesome!) So, this story is good, but it kinda felt like it went a little too fast towards the end. If you ever were to rewrite this, maybe you should put more information in about the other 'pieces' in Theodore's collection. It's just a thought.
Snyper LCM chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That is frikin creepy and as I read i almost crapped myself. WHICH IS A GOOD SIGN. Keep up the good work man!
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Chilling, but so, so good.