Reviews for give me a cliche, i'll give you a poem
Ink Kisses chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
I love the imagery in this one, and the last four lines are brilliant
for shame chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
i love the last two lines in the first strophe.

"i've been around the block with blockheads just like you" - a nice repetition of 'block'. it makes it stick.
for shame chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
very powerful last lines.

but, a cliche in the end.

interesting.
for shame chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
you can take a cliche, and you can turn it into something unique and beautiful.

i'm eager to see how this develops.
young and the reckless chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
this is so powerful and haunting,

excellent!
young and the reckless chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
this is what disney meant to say.
young and the reckless chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
clever and sad.
i am Not a Poet chapter 48 . 12/30/2008
Wow, I love the format of this one. It's beautiful, the whole thing. Excellent job.)

Smiles,

Danielle)))
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 48 . 11/5/2008
Hey there, so sorry for taking so long to review anything. Life, as you know, is hectic. At any rate, you've put together a good number of short pieces here. I really like this one because of the simple ideals that are stated. The truth is that while they may appear simple, in fact they are far more complicated than meets the eye. They're something that many should aspire to reach for and hope for. I really like this and again apologise for the lack of reviews. Currently I'm writing finals, so I was procrastinating and reading some good writing. Have a great day.

Take Care

Lost in A World of Pain
a silenced revolution chapter 48 . 10/28/2008
i adore

the way you formatted this...
a silenced revolution chapter 44 . 10/28/2008
ouch.
a silenced revolution chapter 43 . 10/28/2008

Shakespeare has NO right to judge your emo crap.
a silenced revolution chapter 42 . 10/28/2008
those last two lines speak volumes to me, unfortunately.
Ashelin chapter 41 . 10/1/2008
I love that first stanza. Your repetition was FANTASTIC and the last line totally completed your sentiments. And I liked the last stanza too, especially the first line. Though I DO like the last line, there is something about it that doesn't seem quite right. I dunno. But good job! And excellent job updating! You're almost over the hill!

:]
Ashelin chapter 40 . 10/1/2008
*gasp!* You updated! Woah!

Anywho, this is an interesting contrast to the original rhyme. But I wasn't too hot on what you put in for "sugar and spice" because 1. It seemed repetative and 2. both of those things didn't really seem bitter enough for me to make a point. But that's just my humble opinion. What do I know anyway?

Welcome back to the world of fictionpress [though I don't think I'm allowed to say that. the last time I updated was too long ago.]
91 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »