Reviews for The Equation
Comander chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Another great chapter, it's going to turn into a great story I can tell already. You could really feel the fear that the one-eyed warrior creates. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Comander chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Another great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Samantha Marie Haven chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
this chapter was an awesome intro to the chracters! especially Ari1 it had a bit of humor mixed with a pretty fluent writing style! yaay,! that's a great combo, all in all ;)

good plot going on. i got a really in-depth feel for the setting, def a countryside ;) and Ari's emotions about it are really clear right from the beginning. u do a good job of getting into the thoughts of ur characters. i love it!

just something to watch out for: it seems that almost every other word is a different tense. a random example just to show u (not from ur story): she was really cool. she loves to ride bikes. u use past tense and present right after one another like tht, when really u should stick with one ;)

but i like this! keep writing!

interesting stuff. the whole Equation thing is still what's making me dying to read even more!

take care1

up and away!

Samantha
Stewart MacDonald chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Woah, man, this sounds like it's going to be one hell of a story if you don't mind me saying so. Has that nice subtle way of expressing itself yet at the same time you can almost feel the immensity of the plot you have planned in those few paragraphs.

Well, not much more to say, as there isn't much more here, so this'll be going on alerts immediately. Till next time,

-Stewart
Samantha Marie Haven chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
omG post more! now!

lol sorry, but i really really loved your prologue. yeah, it was pretty short, but it definietely is enough to make me want to read more!

the plot seems so original and captivating, and incredibly intriguing!

I'll be looking for updates!