Reviews for Rocket
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5
Honestly, I'm not getting why this young lady is "allowing" all of this to happen to her. Firstly she could have rightly refused to allow the young man into her house, simply by calling her parents, who I am sure would have objected to a young man poaching in her apartment, and thus far it doesn't seem as if his contribution is worth all the trouble.

Also, it sounds like she has a supportive family yet at no time has she reached out to them to get guidance and clarification. Thus far there has been little to no mention of communication with her parents, which is very, very strange as she is a teenager living away from home on her own. No one should have to face the problems she is facing over some pretend relationship. It sounds as if she could easily move back home, take a few months to regroup, find another community college, preferably closer to her parents and wipe her hands of Kain and his crazy associates until one or the other gains a little maturity and a semblance of intelligence.
Mesajinx chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love this already. Launch hasn't Martina his match. Fiona isn't having it.
TRB chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Yeah half-haitian girls! Its so awesome to read a story involving a character who is black (not to mention from the best island this isde df the hemisphere) a great read.
Myrhto chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
I like the story tell me where are going to whrite the rest of th story please i want to know what happen please thank you
mizgardenia21 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
Poor Fiona...well at least Rose's ex-friends are holding up to their part of the deal. This story is really really entertaining. Dramatic in all the right places and funny in others. I love it.
BlueAki chapter 16 . 10/15/2009
wait, there's one thing that I'm confused about. You never talked about them becoming an official couple. When did this happen. It's been bugging me for the last couple of chapters.
BlueAki chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
oh no! kain don't die!
BlueAki chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
I love this story so much! Its a bit dark, funny, sexy, and filled with drama.
chris raines r8christiaol.com chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Where is the rest of this story published at. I want to finish reading it.

thanks
XxBrittanyxX chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
Loved the story can't wait to find out wat happens next ]
karen timothy chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
I'm so happy for this update. I surely missed this story. Now I'm really curious to know what the rumors sre. I hope no one is out to harm Fiona.
all4hydration chapter 18 . 4/21/2009
o..
Bazooka Joy chapter 18 . 2/26/2009
Wow...what a dumba$$ed thing for Reid to ask of Fiona. He really does need to go away.
Bazooka Joy chapter 17 . 2/26/2009
The plot thickens.

So sorry I haven't kept up with my reviews. I know I've been a ghost lately. Just been out of it I guess haha.
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »