Reviews for Avoid
Belle Morte858 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
I really liked this chapter it cleared a lot up and made the story so much more interesting...beginnings are hard but once you get into the story its amazing! cant wait to read what happens next...update soon!
Gris bray chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
hi! nice story! but i think u should explain things in a clearer way,,cause it kinda confusing; the things that are happening.
quwira chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
omg, keeping me on the edge of my seat here! ah
MelodramaticFool chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
kinda short but some things are becoming clear otherwise its pretty good.
DELETEMEBITCH chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
Oh my god, how can you just end a chapter like that? It is going to kill everyone until we get the next installment of their wonderfully writen piece. Your story is amazing, it is creative, original and suspenseful. We are finally beginning to get the whole story, with all the explinations.

I am all for the flashbacks, conversation gets a bit dull after so many words have been spoken- well writen. I look forward to the next chapter!

Keep on writing,

- allison
Belle Morte858 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
What? You can't just end a chapter like that it's unfair! Haha jk anyway I like the way you are going with this it's getting better and I can see you're trying to clear some stuff up...I can't wait to read the next chapter please update soon.

Belle Morte858
pandorka42 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
Hm. Short. BLAH! Okay, I despise flashbacks. They just piss me off. Do the explaining in conversation please!
quwira chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
flash dance! eh i mean FLASHBACK!
Nastrond chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
What the hell is up with putting up another Chapter ten (which I CANNOT Review under my account). You make me angry...

ANYWAYS-

It was a lovely chapter, though I wish it could have been longer so I could get a good idea of what's going on. Now you're making us wait. Update soon.
Belle Morte858 chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
I really like your storyline and plot its very creative, but I think that your story is put together a little confusingly. You jump around and don't explain your situations as much as you should but you should keep writing 'cause practice makes perfect and you'll get better as time goes on. So update again soon.
pandorka42 chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
i'm confused...
Nastrond chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
OKAY then, that was awefully dramatic. It was writen a little bit choppily (I have no clue if that's a word). Though in this situation, it works. My god, I hope that breakdown was a onetime thing, it kind of made me kind of angry (though I have a feeling it was oneof those situations where the person can't help it) it was so whiney (spelling?)

You've got me taking guesses at what's going on, but it changes every chapter and I want to know, so there you go. Despite the new nature of girl, I want to see if she lives or dies. I demand (oh yes, demand) to know what happens next. So, THERE you go now don't you.
MelodramaticFool chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
Wah? Confused...o-o; Who is this white haired midget? Whose this dead person?
quwira chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
damn ya and ur cliffies. i dunno whether i want her 2 live or die :D keep going i'm obbsessed
Herineca chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Did i review the last chapter? i dont remember. oh well. i really like Lacey. shes cute! and her name is cool.

being deaf sure explains the reason of no music in her CD player. But i am a little confused. I'm assuming she can understand people by reading lips, but if she was born deaf, why can she speak perfectly? dont people normally have a bit of an accent or something? can she hear a little bit?

otherwise, all good.