Reviews for Avoid
pandorka42 chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Deaf? SWET!
MelodramaticFool chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
oh that was a good chapter despite being short. P Kinda sad about the deaf thing I have a friend who is nearly deaf. o-o its actually not that hard to treat them normally in fact we almost always forget. well can't wait for you next update!
Nastrond chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Hey, I'm not impatient, it took you over two weeks last time.

ANYWAYS...cut back on the commas, especially where you don't need them. Other than that, not much.

Deaf, huh? The story just gets wierder. Can't wait to fin out what happens!
quwira chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
aw she'd learnt 2 lip-read! like georgia at school, cept lacey is less of a bitch
Nastrond chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Some tings not capitalized, some words not in the right form, but that can be fixed just by looking things over. Watch out with using the word I to start too many sentances in a row.

I want to know what's going on. DO NOT TAKE FOREVER NEXT TIME...please. (oh yeah, this chapter, perfectly good).
quwira chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
damn i would love 2 have laceys room
Natalie chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
this is a very good story i really like it

one thing confuses me though. what is a fringie?
quwira chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
o poo something 2 log in 4

i LOVED THIS CHAPTER and i dont mind reviewing 2 tell u so :D
Herineca chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
aww, poor Tanya. lol, 'oh poo. something to get up for'. hope you update again soon! how come the top line of your stories always repeats?
pandorka42 chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
Hmm...will something be awaiting at Lacey's?
Nastrond chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
There's nothing much to say, really. This is the best edited chapter I think I've seen this whole story.

I can actally sympathise with your character, the depression, losing nearly every friend she's ever had. I really like it. Update faster, I want to see the next chapter.
Nastrond chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
You write thoughts three different ways, it's not a bad thing, just something I'd like to point out. There's one major grammar thing that's bothering me: you wrote (shortened): I walked home. In class I sat alone. It would be (in my opinion) better to say: I walked home. In class I had sat alone.

Other than that, I'm so excited. I though he was going to be nice to her, but this is far more fun. What's going on! (Update!). Still holding my interest, very rare for the sixth chapter.
pandorka42 chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
What does 'get sorted' mean?

Other than that random-and perhaps stupid-question, I liked it! Keep going. Oh, and you better update faster!
Herineca chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Wow, you're fast at updating...yay! Kalid is a meanie, but he still seems ok. hope you update again really soon!
quwira chapter 6 . 4/19/2008