Reviews for dreaming differently
IdiotMaru chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I just stumbled by some of your work...I think a lot of these have potential. I don't know you and I don't think your profile has any information, but your writing has the resounding themes of one who is in high school or a teenager, but your poetics are much more advanced. Are you in college/a creative writing major? If not, perhaps you should be. If you're in high school, you should definately hone your skills! Writing is definately the path for you.

This poem caught my interest not in the sense that it was exceptionally brilliant apart from the rest-it is good-but because of the fact that I once felt the same way. Probably my senior year in high school, before I went off to college and I was still stuck in my old surroundings, and it was sufficating, and no one had any faith that I could be something, and started making plans for me and, like your poem, "forgetting to ask me/ what the fuck i want". So here at the basic level of poetic crit, I will say I was deeply moved by this poem. It's very simple and to-the-point, but it's something I've wanted to write for a while and was never able to.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I'm sure many people know how this feels.

And well done as usual.
Time To Change chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I'm obviously not in the best of moods when reading a poem can almost make me cry.