Reviews for Highrise
LQL chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Hi! Just wondering if you were going to continue this fic :) Because 4 years may have passed, and I may have been reading a million other things, but Highrise is always floating at the back of my mind. Since you stopped, to me, FictionPress automatically Highrise. Looking forward!
pgbetwixt chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I hope you'll reconsider updating. I like your stories :)
EPuppy chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Oh my god! Im charmed wit this chap! Update plz asap plz this story is unique!
EPuppy chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Favorite chapter ever! I want a firefighterrrrr i want a caleb! This fic is freakin perfect! Aww mattxcaleb i feel so connected with matt we r almost the same:)
EPuppy chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
What!? Omg matthew! I hate you! How could you!? To your straight crush!? OMG!
EPuppy chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Caleb is so cuteeee matthew so sweeet i want to have their babiezz
EPuppy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aw so lovely cute sweet needed this:3. This fic is soundin awesome:3
Jlp7803 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I just found this story. I really hope you update it.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Very good story...addicting, can't wait for where this goes, not that we don't know lol...but in a wonderful way you will tell it so much better.
J. P. Alcott chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Great characters! I love how there's nothing outlandishly dramatic: the plot is very...subtle, I guess is the word I'm looking for. Quiet, true-to-life. Matthew and Caleb are a terrific pair (even if they're not really a couple...yet?); I really enjoy reading the scenes they have together. I agree with a previous reviewer that seeing Matthew and Julie interact more would take the story to that next level. It's been a while, but please don't forget about this story: it's a goodie!
The Green Eye chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Awww I'm afraid of what'll happen next... Awesome chapter! I hope you update soon :)
Afraid-of-silence chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Okay, I honestly love this story. And I understand if you're just done with it or whatever. But if you read this at all and you possibly have more to put on here, please update it.
Sigma2.S517 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Oh man I love this story so much, and I hope you update sometime. I really want to know what happens between Caleb and Matthew. Honestly that little brush of their lips, super sexy. :P

3 Sigma
H chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
I suppose you aren't going to update this story again, considering how long it's been... but I thought I might as well tell you that I really like it. The development of Matthew and Caleb's relationship is natural and the characters have a lot of depth. There's also the perfect balance between cuteness and that sense of dull apathy with life that all of us get sometimes. So well done, it's great.
Thinkalike chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Hey, I just found this story. And it's really good, I hope you still remember it, because I would really like to see how it will end :)
202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »