Reviews for Highrise
toshica chapter 5 . 5/24
This story so good! I can't believe the updates stopped at the reeeaallly good bit!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14
Jdixbegfidj... NOOOOOOOOOOO. I NEED MORE! ;-;
TheDomSong chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Love this so far, just wish it actually continued. Always so sad when an author doesn't finish a good story.
LQL chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Hi! Just wondering if you were going to continue this fic :) Because 4 years may have passed, and I may have been reading a million other things, but Highrise is always floating at the back of my mind. Since you stopped, to me, FictionPress automatically Highrise. Looking forward!
pgbetwixt chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I hope you'll reconsider updating. I like your stories :)
EPuppy chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Oh my god! Im charmed wit this chap! Update plz asap plz this story is unique!
EPuppy chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Favorite chapter ever! I want a firefighterrrrr i want a caleb! This fic is freakin perfect! Aww mattxcaleb i feel so connected with matt we r almost the same:)
EPuppy chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
What!? Omg matthew! I hate you! How could you!? To your straight crush!? OMG!
EPuppy chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Caleb is so cuteeee matthew so sweeet i want to have their babiezz
EPuppy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aw so lovely cute sweet needed this:3. This fic is soundin awesome:3
Jlp7803 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I just found this story. I really hope you update it.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Very good story...addicting, can't wait for where this goes, not that we don't know lol...but in a wonderful way you will tell it so much better.
J. P. Alcott chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Great characters! I love how there's nothing outlandishly dramatic: the plot is very...subtle, I guess is the word I'm looking for. Quiet, true-to-life. Matthew and Caleb are a terrific pair (even if they're not really a couple...yet?); I really enjoy reading the scenes they have together. I agree with a previous reviewer that seeing Matthew and Julie interact more would take the story to that next level. It's been a while, but please don't forget about this story: it's a goodie!
The Green Eye chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Awww I'm afraid of what'll happen next... Awesome chapter! I hope you update soon :)
Afraid-of-silence chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Okay, I honestly love this story. And I understand if you're just done with it or whatever. But if you read this at all and you possibly have more to put on here, please update it.
205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »