Reviews for The Ascending Dawn: The Tale of the Arabian Nights
Elle chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
I admire your story. Please update!
Elle chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Beautiful, captivating, and enthralling. Thank you for writing.
MaryKateAshley chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Update update update! It's been more than a month!
Debate4life chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
Oh, bravo! You are verily a storyteller of Sheherazade's calibre. I have never wished for a Farsi dictionary so much as when reading this. I do wish you offered more definitions, as it interupts the flow of a story to have to look them up. Arabian Nights were always some of my favorite tales, and I must commend you for bringing them to life. I hope to read more from you in the future. Meanwhile, I have a long day and little sleep ahead of me, so I will bid you Good Night.
Zireael07 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
This chapter is brilliant!
SunDrop123 chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
Oh my goodness

You have no idea how much I love this marvelous piece of fiction you've got here. :3 I started reading this last night, and I swear, I've been obsessing over it ever since then (just finished chapter 19 about three minutes ago, and I thought I would pay this awesome work a review :3). I just have to say: you are a wonderful writer! You have a fantastic grasp of characterization, grammar, etc. and you really know how to keep a reader hooked!

I love the interaction between Shaherazade and Shahryar. :D It's a wonderful transition from him being cold and distant to him actually revealing his feelings and emotions. I think it was in Chapter 17 that he finally gave in and told her about his actual feelings and how he felt when his wife cheated on him (correct me if I'm wrong) and that chapter pulled at my heartstrings. ;A; I swear, it made me want to hug the guy. I felt so bad for him! (Even if he did go pretty much psycho...)

THESE FEELS. I JUST

I really REALLY love where you're going with this story. :D I think you've managed to take something a lot of us already know about (namely, the frame story of the 1001 Arabian Nights) and twist it into something new and exciting. For that, I applaud you! And I will be eagerly awaiting the new chapter of this, when you decide to post it.

-Sunny
Guest chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
Awww...Asif sounds pretty amazing. He respects Shaherazade, takes her on trips across the desert, compliments her...And he has sea-green eyes! He sounds like an amazing man to fall in love with. If one is not currently married of course. Alas. Is there going to be a love triangle? I don't want Shahryar to have to execute Asif...Once again want to tell you how much I love your writing and story. Can't wait for another chapter to come.
Zireael07 chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
Love the ending. Brilliant!
elladoralestrange chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
Yay you updated again! For some reason I though Nurrudin was dead so I was surprised to see him?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
100 review! I really love this story
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I don't normally write reviews, but I seriously love this story! Your writing style, the development of the characters, the language and imagery are all wonderful! Being somewhat of a spelling and grammar fanatic, I also really admire how smoothly the story flows and the lack of spelling and grammar errors. Please post another chapter soon!
your devoted reader
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
I really don't think this story could get any better. It's absolute perfection. You pull everything off exquisitely, and you most definitely have a talent for description! I can't wait until you update!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Just have to say how much I enjoy this story! Loved the emotion that Shahryar showed in this chapter and the glimpse we got of the turmoil he is going through. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
This story is AMAZING. I sincerely tell you it is the best story I have ever read. Never have I heard the voice of the character as strongly as I do in yours. The plot although mostly inspired by the myth is absolute perfection. I never feel that the text or wording drags, but rather, that is transports me to the Malika's place. Please write forever. Seriously.

- Your humble reader