Reviews for The Ascending Dawn: The Tale of the Arabian Nights
Bec G chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Hello! I've been following this story from the start and I'm so glad you're still updating.
This story- and all your other ones- have captured my attention like no other. I just love the style of your writing and all your lovely characters. Your updates never fail to leave me wanting to read and know more. I can say you're one of my favourite authors on here. In fact, this is my favourite fic to read- and I admit I've read this more than twice.
Keep the good work up and I shall patiently wait for the next update! (:
dayana92 chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
I just love your story...please keep writing. You are an amazing writer , your story has really bewitched me :*
Akiko kashikoi chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
I was too lazy to log in.
Woot! First person to review the chapter!
I learn so much for this story. Like I never knew shabakhair was Persian, I always thought it was Urdu. XD

Update soon :)
pinoy1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
nice!
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
very interesting ...look forward to seeing what happens next!
Hoor-al-Ayn chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
Wait, I don't understand this sentence "An image: he slowly and steadily hacks my neck from my torso as the warm blood drenches his hands and crusts the moons of fingernails."

Hacks my neck from my torso? Whose blood is being drawn?

Thank you for updating!

Also, who is Fatema? (whom Dunya claims Shahryar loves) So sorry, I forgot. In my mind she's a fat dance teacher, but I think that's from another of your stories : )
WinterInk24 chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Amazing chapter! I could not imagine the pain Shaherazade felt from Dunya's words. I forgot how young Sharerazade is. She comes off so crafty and sly trying to hold the sanity of Shahryar together. I gasped a little when Shahryar appeared right at the end of Dunya's speech. And then when she is summoned by a man wishing to takeover her land. Emotional overload right at the end. This truly is one of my favorite reads on fictionpress. Keep up the brilliant work.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
I just started a blog, which recommends stories and I recommended yours in it. The blog is .
Zwart Wit chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Hmm...I only can think the reason Shahryar fall asleep is either he was really THAT bored, or Scheherazade's voice soothing him to sleep. I really hope it's the second XD

Btw, you captivate me into the story as Scheherazade captivated Shahryar into hers. I always love this frame story of Arabian Nights, but your version is awesome! Looking forward for your next update!
Tess chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Hello, I've been following you story since its beginning and even though I havent reviewed before I want you to know that I think its magical and fantastically written. Please keep it up and complete it. I eagerly await for every update!
Elle chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
I admire your story. Please update!
Elle chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Beautiful, captivating, and enthralling. Thank you for writing.
MaryKateAshley chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Update update update! It's been more than a month!
Debate4life chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
Oh, bravo! You are verily a storyteller of Sheherazade's calibre. I have never wished for a Farsi dictionary so much as when reading this. I do wish you offered more definitions, as it interupts the flow of a story to have to look them up. Arabian Nights were always some of my favorite tales, and I must commend you for bringing them to life. I hope to read more from you in the future. Meanwhile, I have a long day and little sleep ahead of me, so I will bid you Good Night.
Zireael07 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
This chapter is brilliant!
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »