Reviews for The Ascending Dawn: The Tale of the Arabian Nights
WinterInk24 chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
I loved this chapter. I was waiting for Shahryar to crack, release a burst of emotion after chapters of being cold and stoic towards Shaherzade. My heart ached while reading about how betrayed and destroyed after Fataneh's infidelity. I'm glad he finally was able to tell someone his heartbreak. Maybe he can finally start to heal and accept Shaherzade's friendship and comfort. And I hope Shaherzade continues to be strong and try her best to piece Shahryar's heart back together. Even though she now knows he's still in love with the memory of Fataneh. *sigh* I guess I'm not going to see happy lovey dovey days between them for a while. I predict much angst in the near future instead. But I really do love stories that are all about developing relationships rather than the fast pace romances. And your writing is amazing. I hope you don't feel discouraged by the amount of reviews you receive. People are lazy. I'm lazy sometimes. I won't be lazy for you though. This story is so good. More chapters pleazzzz.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
What a wonderful rendition of the Arabian Nights! Eagerly waiting for you to continue it :) Rachel
Perisada chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
This chapter was great! More wonderful historical details and great descriptions. I do agree with the reviewer who said that it would be nice to have more main character interaction, but please don't shorten the descriptions or the tales at all! I especially loved the story in this chapter-I really would like to visit Ghana- and I was getting pretty stoked to hear it, and was rather upset when Shahryar had to interrupt it :( I hope you continue it!

And hey, you're pretty close to 100 reviews right now ;)
Cleopatraa chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Oh know I'm getting it I'm reviewing with my fanfiction account I was already thinking huh I already reviewed this. So no I'm not a silent reader or a new read I'm elladoralestrange . Sorry! But still great story. Hopefully other people will quickly review so we can see the latest chapter seeing as this is seriously one of my favourite stories on the net ( and out of it)
Cleopatraa chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
I was actually surprised he let her go with him to Jeruzalem
Cleopatraa chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
I like the fact she is toughening up. I so hope he will fall in love with her
Cleopatraa chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Fine I know I'm a lousy reviewer as I don't have the eloquence of your character or you but I would love to see the next chapter!
Cleopatraa chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Yay Saladin! Ever considered to write a ( love) story about him. That would be totally awesome if you did
Cleopatraa chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
You are not a woman, you are a storyteller,I reminded myself. It is not the man in him you seek to please as a woman, it is the curious listener you must satisfy. I hoped it was true. I refused to think about it any further. My stomach rebelled every time I thought about it.

This completely summaries the story. I love this
Cleopatraa chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I was wondering actually one thing. Are you going to keep this canon to the Arabian nights or is there a change you will change it completely up. Personally I don't mind but I was just wondering
Cleopatraa chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
He was so passionless there. I hope there unions will be more pleasurable for her in the future!
Cleopatraa chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Is that crimson-mouthed concubine by chance little red who we will also see late on (or did little Red have red hair instead *ponders*)
Cleopatraa chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I mean yeah four girls were murdered but that her father allowed her to still marry him.
Cleopatraa chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Would they know who Cassandra is in that time age?
Cleopatraa chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I'm still surprised she had convinced her father actually haha
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »