Reviews for The Ascending Dawn: The Tale of the Arabian Nights
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
100 review! I really love this story
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I don't normally write reviews, but I seriously love this story! Your writing style, the development of the characters, the language and imagery are all wonderful! Being somewhat of a spelling and grammar fanatic, I also really admire how smoothly the story flows and the lack of spelling and grammar errors. Please post another chapter soon!
your devoted reader
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
I really don't think this story could get any better. It's absolute perfection. You pull everything off exquisitely, and you most definitely have a talent for description! I can't wait until you update!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Just have to say how much I enjoy this story! Loved the emotion that Shahryar showed in this chapter and the glimpse we got of the turmoil he is going through. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
This story is AMAZING. I sincerely tell you it is the best story I have ever read. Never have I heard the voice of the character as strongly as I do in yours. The plot although mostly inspired by the myth is absolute perfection. I never feel that the text or wording drags, but rather, that is transports me to the Malika's place. Please write forever. Seriously.

- Your humble reader
AmbrosiusEmrys chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Very nice!
WinterInk24 chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
I loved this chapter. I was waiting for Shahryar to crack, release a burst of emotion after chapters of being cold and stoic towards Shaherzade. My heart ached while reading about how betrayed and destroyed after Fataneh's infidelity. I'm glad he finally was able to tell someone his heartbreak. Maybe he can finally start to heal and accept Shaherzade's friendship and comfort. And I hope Shaherzade continues to be strong and try her best to piece Shahryar's heart back together. Even though she now knows he's still in love with the memory of Fataneh. *sigh* I guess I'm not going to see happy lovey dovey days between them for a while. I predict much angst in the near future instead. But I really do love stories that are all about developing relationships rather than the fast pace romances. And your writing is amazing. I hope you don't feel discouraged by the amount of reviews you receive. People are lazy. I'm lazy sometimes. I won't be lazy for you though. This story is so good. More chapters pleazzzz.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
What a wonderful rendition of the Arabian Nights! Eagerly waiting for you to continue it :) Rachel
Perisada chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
This chapter was great! More wonderful historical details and great descriptions. I do agree with the reviewer who said that it would be nice to have more main character interaction, but please don't shorten the descriptions or the tales at all! I especially loved the story in this chapter-I really would like to visit Ghana- and I was getting pretty stoked to hear it, and was rather upset when Shahryar had to interrupt it :( I hope you continue it!

And hey, you're pretty close to 100 reviews right now ;)
Cleopatraa chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Oh know I'm getting it I'm reviewing with my fanfiction account I was already thinking huh I already reviewed this. So no I'm not a silent reader or a new read I'm elladoralestrange . Sorry! But still great story. Hopefully other people will quickly review so we can see the latest chapter seeing as this is seriously one of my favourite stories on the net ( and out of it)
Cleopatraa chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
I was actually surprised he let her go with him to Jeruzalem
Cleopatraa chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
I like the fact she is toughening up. I so hope he will fall in love with her
Cleopatraa chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Fine I know I'm a lousy reviewer as I don't have the eloquence of your character or you but I would love to see the next chapter!
Cleopatraa chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Yay Saladin! Ever considered to write a ( love) story about him. That would be totally awesome if you did
Cleopatraa chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
You are not a woman, you are a storyteller,I reminded myself. It is not the man in him you seek to please as a woman, it is the curious listener you must satisfy. I hoped it was true. I refused to think about it any further. My stomach rebelled every time I thought about it.

This completely summaries the story. I love this
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »